Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden Days of Punting are they gone ?  (Read 6260 times)

Offline Mr Sinister

I made it my business to visit all the saunas at least once (my god, Manor Park was grotty) and undertake regular visits to the easier to reach ones to establish by sight what girls were on the regular rota.  It seemed East London back then was swimming with much more punting options than now and at much lower cost.

Ha forgot about this, visited may saunas around East London/Essex funny thing never alone always pre or post drinks with mates. I can only think of Stratford and Manor Park as ones still openly operating, 5-10 years ago there were many saunas on the High St. I think due to gentrification many of these places got shut down.

Before I could walk to a decent punt as there was so much on offer as you said, now it's not the case.

Offline GreyDave

and Nikita Devine with Randy Raine

External Link/Members Only

I did not get to that one  :(  But I did get shagged by Nikikta before she had troble with tax man :D :D  . Very Up for it show me what you can do girl..

Christ :scare: it was like being fucked by Ray Winson when she rode me :lol: :D :lol:  ...In a good but strange way :drinks: :drinks:

Online sparkus

Ha forgot about this, visited may saunas around East London/Essex funny thing never alone always pre or post drinks with mates. I can only think of Stratford and Manor Park as ones still openly operating, 5-10 years ago there were many saunas on the High St. I think due to gentrification many of these places got shut down.

Before I could walk to a decent punt as there was so much on offer as you said, now it's not the case.

Libby's in Stratford still there but it's always been a rip-off and not worth it, there was one opposite Maryland station as well but it was very grotty and staffed by glum EEs with muffin tops.  The Manor Park one was grotty but had some good girls working there, closed a few years ago now.  They all seemed to close up around the same time really, though the Leyton/Walthamstow/Wanstead operation of 'Bonnie and Clyde' was more as a result of law enforcement.

The East London sauna scene was definitely a golden era not to be repeated, sadly (although its demise coincided with the sudden growth of TCMs in London, from one tunic to another).

Offline Home Alone

Stamp collecting is the new punting. Anybody got any penny blacks ?  :cool:

No; wombat; almost, but not quite.

Seriously, while I haven't got a Penny Black, I do have a  'Twopenny Blue' in my stamp collection - and with my initials in the corners of the stamp, although that was a bonus when I bought it in Stanley Gibbons stamp shop in The Strand. It's been in my collection for yonks - probably 40 years - and I haven't a clue what it's worth these days. But I'm sure I could cash it in for quite a few punts if I were desperate.

Which, at the moment, of course, I'm not.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

No; wombat; almost, but not quite.

Seriously, while I haven't got a Penny Black, I do have a  'Twopenny Blue' in my stamp collection - and with my initials in the corners of the stamp, although that was a bonus when I bought it in Stanley Gibbons stamp shop in The Strand. It's been in my collection for yonks - probably 40 years - and I haven't a clue what it's worth these days. But I'm sure I could cash it in for quite a few punts if I were desperate.

Which, at the moment, of course, I'm not.  :thumbsdown:

Depending on condition HA, it maybe worth a knee trembler or a week in a Nevada brothel  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Home Alone

Thanks Steve; that's brought me back down to earth! Ah well; c'est la vie.

Offline TallnHung

My golden age was probably same as some here.

Dee's Facials, Marie Louises, Crome, Pams. Fuck.me some good fun could be had at those times with some seriously hot women for not a lot of cash.

I stayed friends with Dave and Dee after they dumped it because of his ex, then I got loved up and lost contact.
Was great to see them a while ago at the new parties.
What I'd do now for parties with Marie, Sandy, Sarah Beattie and all that lot.
Fucking awesome times :)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I think the 00s pre-2010 or so were an obvious golden age as you had an abundance of WGs in East London working in a number of off-street locations who either advertised in shop windows (no more), local newspapers (much less) or AW (or other now gone sites), plus a number of very visible saunas on main roads.  For straightforward P&D the sums of money were paltry i.e. £30 (even £25 at one place), though saunas always worked out at £50 a visit.

I made it my business to visit all the saunas at least once (my god, Manor Park was grotty) and undertake regular visits to the easier to reach ones to establish by sight what girls were on the regular rota.  It seemed East London back then was swimming with much more punting options than now and at much lower cost, though in fairness TCMs weren't a thing back then and my post-2010 punting life would have been much poorer without them.

So I think the golden age thing was more about there being seemingly much more cheaper options available back then.  AW certainly had a lot more WGs in my then postcode than it does now.  The only thing that comes close is the Ilford-Gants Hill-Barking furry triangle of low cost Latinas/Roms on VS, though that's no great shakes.

Completely agree, though I never visited the saunas because I didn't have the nerve :)

Online sparkus

Completely agree, though I never visited the saunas because I didn't have the nerve :)

Why so?

I know you stomped the same streets as you've mentioned other 'historic' brothels round those, ahem, parts  ;)