Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mask slipping.  (Read 4574 times)

Offline Mothball15

Has anybody stopped seeing a sp after their ‘masked slipped’?
A while ago i was seeing a regular who called me a cunt for Cumming over her skirt.
She looked embarrassed saying it but it ruined the whole rapport.

I stopped seeing her after that.

Has it happened to anybody else?

Offline David1970

A while ago i was seeing a regular who called me a cunt for Cumming over her skirt.

Never cum over a SP skirt, what was it premature ejaculation?
Hope you gave her the paperwork first :lol:

Offline Mothball15

I was in the moment with a HR. She was standing next to me.

Offline Mr Sinister

Your reply should've been "You're right I'm sorry, its much better when I cum on your face".

Remember they are human you cannot expect them to be nice all the time. If a wg is rude to me I'll argue my point, let her know you ain't taking shit.

Offline David1970

I was in the moment with a HR. She was standing next to me.

How far away did you expect her to be when giving HR, the other side of the room?

Offline Zeusthedoc

i don't feel like being called a cunt is mask slipping.
If she was bad mouthing all punters, that's different because it would mean that she was saying the same about me.

Offline HarryZZ

I'd once asked to finish with a facial and I must have had a lot stored up, I came in her face as she knelt in front of me but half of it over shot and went up the curtains, I didn't have the heart to tell her.

Offline B4bcock

I saw a WG this morning, her mask slipped off and she coughed all over me.  Knowing my luck I'll go down with a cold now.

Offline Beamer

I saw a WG this morning, her mask slipped off and she coughed all over me.  Knowing my luck I'll go down with a cold now.

Do you mean you were fucking a WG today?

Offline B4bcock

Flippancy aside, a couple of years ago I was in a parlour lying face down while a fit EE bird massaged my back.  She dropped a fart which she obviously thought would be silent but which was anything but.   Clearly embarrassed, she sniffed the air a couple of times then declared  "Eet is ok, baby, eet doesn't smell.  If eet is smelly, I need a poo."

Offline winkywanky

Interesting thread OP  :thumbsup:

I'm trying to think of specific things which might have happened to me over the years, but of course the one thing I'm sure we all have frequently is the complete and total change in attitude as soon as you've cum.

Suddenly all that attention you were getting is directed at the phone to check out the next booking.

Offline winkywanky

Flippancy aside, a couple of years ago I was in a parlour lying face down while a fit EE bird massaged my back.  She dropped a fart which she obviously thought would be silent but which was anything but.   Clearly embarrassed, she sniffed the air a couple of times then declared  "Eet is ok, baby, eet doesn't smell.  If eet is smelly, I need a poo, and I charge extra for that."

Corrected for you  :hi:

Offline B4bcock

Do you mean you were fucking a WG today?

My bad, it was yesterday.  My memory these days . . . :D

Offline WARSZAWA16

Went to see Miss Lindy as she then called herself (before she became Miss Whiplash and all that entailed!) in Earl's Court one scorching hot summer day. In those days she had short red hair, nice big tits and a nice round arse and wasn't bad at all, believe it or not. Anyway, down to business I was fucking her for ages but simply could not come. She stopped me, started to toss me off and eventually I finally did come. With that she said "that should have been in my cunt!". She then went on to say that I was the 4th person to visit her that day that was unable to come because of the heat. That made me feel just a little bit better I suppose.......

With regard to coming on a woman's clothes, my best experience was with a (married) woman I worked with and fancied like mad. I stayed at work late one night to help her write some personal letters and when we had finished she started hugging and kissing me  saying "thank you, thank you". She then unzipped my trousers and started tossing me off and within seconds I had come all over her black trousers. She wasn't angry though. She just said "naughty" and laughed. That was as far as it ever got with her though unfortunately!   

Offline Beamer

My bad, it was yesterday.  My memory these days . . . :D

Are you not bothered about the possibility  of infection with Coronavirus/Covid19?

Offline willie loman

Are you not bothered about the possibility  of infection with Coronavirus/Covid19?

Do you not realise he is taking the mick?

Offline threechilliman

Just let me whisper sommat in yer ear. 'HE'S JOKING!'

Offline B4bcock

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:   :lol:

Offline jeanphillipe

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:   :lol:

this guy....  :dash:

to the op, sounds like a knee jerk reaction ( :cool: ) i would have just laughed it off. in the heat of the moment/in anger sometimes we all blurt out shit that we dont mean.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:24:36 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline RandomGuy99

I once had an SP I'd seen about 12 times raise her voice to me because I suggested cumming over her boobs.  She insisted I cum in her mouth, which just isn't as much fun for me.  I think she prefers CIM as it makes less mess of her and potentially the surroundings.  I've not been back since.

Offline jeanphillipe

I once had an SP I'd seen about 12 times raise her voice to me because I suggested cumming over her boobs.  She insisted I cum in her mouth, which just isn't as much fun for me.  I think she prefers CIM as it makes less mess of her and potentially the surroundings.  I've not been back since.

Its usually the other way around...  each to our own. However that is a scenario i would not return to. your a paying customer so she should have been professional and dealt with you as such; no need to raise her voice.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:41:51 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline WASA38

How far away did you expect her to be when giving HR, the other side of the room?

Shades of Ronnie Barker and the urine bottle sketch.

Offline RandomGuy99

Its usually the other way around...  each to our own. However that is a scenario i would not return to. your a paying customer so she should have been professional and dealt with you as such; no need to raise her voice.
Probably the end of a long day for her, but odd given that I'd seen her so many times before.  However thinking back they were either CIM or cum over myself endings. She clearly doesn't like cum on her.

Usually you pay extra for CIM, but this SP has it as her preferred method just because it creates less mess.  Kinda odd.

Offline bhudda

I had an sb get a bit grumpy once when i got some spunk on the duvet cover ... mind you she was minding a flat for her sister and we were shagging on her sisters bed

Offline Zeusthedoc

I had an sb get a bit grumpy once when i got some spunk on the duvet cover ... mind you she was minding a flat for her sister and we were shagging on her sisters bed

Occupational hazard

Offline workinallweek

Had a grumpy SP tell me we had gone 10 minutes over the hour and I would have to go ( even though I hadn't cum)  that's when I reminded her it was a 90 minute booking.
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Doc Holliday

I once came very prematurely and unexpectedly about 10 minutes into an hour booking and she lost the plot.  :scare:

I remember another occasion when I had this vague recollection of her uttering the words "don't get it in my hair" but was powerless to understand its meaning or importance  :D She went ballistic .. threw a towel at me ... all kinds of expletives.

In both cases they had up to that point been very 'professional'. Real Jekyll and Hyde stuff  :D

Offline alftupper

In the past I would browse SAAFE, as it helped keep punting in perspective ie I'm paying someone to suck my cock, it's purely a business transaction.

This was driven home when I was looking at the Describe your last booking thread, and a not particularly complimentary comment by a wg made me realise she was talking about me. Her forum name was similar to her aw name, and the dates matched. Looking at her posts there was another post even less complimentary which was definitely me.

TBH it didn't stop me seeing her, as she was always perfectly pleasant to my face, and did what I paid her to do.

Offline king tarzan

In the past I would browse SAAFE, as it helped keep punting in perspective ie I'm paying someone to suck my cock, it's purely a business transaction.

This was driven home when I was looking at the Describe your last booking thread, and a not particularly complimentary comment by a wg made me realise she was talking about me. Her forum name was similar to her aw name, and the dates matched. Looking at her posts there was another post even less complimentary which was definitely me.

TBH it didn't stop me seeing her, as she was always perfectly pleasant to my face, and did what I paid her to do.
Human nature... lots of people are two-faced.. just an acceptance of life..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Had a grumpy SP tell me we had gone 10 minutes over the hour and I would have to go ( even though I hadn't cum)  that's when I reminded her it was a 90 minute booking.

FFS  :rolleyes:  :thumbsdown:

Offline winkywanky

You cumming in her mouth was perhaps in lieu of her lunch?

I know for a fact, if someone fucked up my lunchbreak I'd be well pissed off.

Offline winkywanky

I'm sorry, but you simply CANNOT post that without telling us how you pissed her off?  :unknown:  :D

Offline David1970

What did you do to make her make the comment?

Offline hungrypunt

Just tell her you like it when she talks dirty to you and ram it down her throat

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Just tell her you like it when she talks dirty to you and ram it down her throat
You sound like such a great punter.
:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 12:18:51 pm by Rochelle »

Offline winkywanky

Some girls like a nice throatpie...or at least their profiles say that  :D

Offline jeanphillipe

i 'third' the request for more details.   :cool:

Offline alftupper

One of the incidents was about an hour booking which I will paraphrase as slobbery foreplay followed by three minutes of sex.

The other was about a couple of my habits, including my failure to use the supplied coaster for my drink. She got very worked up about this, but not to my face.

Offline David1970

One of the incidents was about an hour booking which I will paraphrase as slobbery foreplay followed by three minutes of sex.

The other was about a couple of my habits, including my failure to use the supplied coaster for my drink. She got very worked up about this, but not to my face.

Was she complaining about the length of the foreplay ( to long) or the length of the sex (to short)?
What is slobbery foreplay, never seen that on an AW likes list?
You bastard you never used the coaster, that was a near death penalty with an ex of mine.

Offline RAJEC

Had an interesting experience with this beast nearly 20 years ago: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In short, I spaffed all over her carpet which she wasn’t much amused by, but I did chuckle somewhat  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

She looks like har arse has been injected with 50 litres of schooldinner-grade rice pudding  :scare:

Offline bhudda

You bastard you never used the coaster, that was a near death penalty with an ex of mine.

And me! Is it so fucking hard to use a fucking coaster! Iv3 asked you a thousand times ..... sorry, auto response, i have teenage children (except they are 24 and 26 now :dash:)

Offline RAJEC

She looks like har arse has been injected with 50 litres of schooldinner-grade rice pudding  :scare:

It wasn’t too bad back then, but yes, her current photos are not enticing at all.

She had a stable of girls too at that time, so there were other options if you didn’t fancy seeing her.

I also remember fucking her friend in the lounge once whilst she and her friends sat and watched the show  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

I also remember fucking her friend in the lounge once whilst she and her friends sat and watched the show  :lol:

I've done similar with a Brazilian girl I saw once, her mate joined in for a bit and then watched me finish her off  :cool:.

I also fucked a WG who wanted me to let her old man watch...I got an extra kick out of it, and a discount too  :thumbsup:

Offline Matrix

I've no ideas if this is related but here we go. 

I was fucking some surgical experiment a few years back and she said that she wanted me to give her a facial.  I'm only interested in depositing in a mouth or vagina but I thought I'd give it a go.  After a bizarre sex session the time had arrived.  Then she said she wanted me to come on her tits instead. 

I've always had a big load and quite a range on my shot.  :cool: ;)

Anyway, she's knealing and getting ready for the shot.  I came so hard that the load fired up the way and nailed her right inbetween the eyes.  She freaked at first and thought it was actually in her eyes but no, the perfect shot. 50 pointer and completely by accident.  After feigning sympathy, I couldn't stop laughing, inspite of the shit punt and the freakshow hosting it.

Offline the_exile

Had a couple of WGs get arsey when I was taking too long, which then meant that I couldn't finish at all. Another was annoyed that I groaned too loudly when I came, FFS.

I would have thought that most would try to make a bit of fun out of these kinds of accidents described, sometimes you don't have that much control over where the cum is going to land!

Offline RandomGuy99

You cumming in her mouth was perhaps in lieu of her lunch?

I know for a fact, if someone fucked up my lunchbreak I'd be well pissed off.
Lol she quickly rushed to the bathroom to dispose of it, so no nutritional benefits were received.

Offline Doc Holliday

I was fucking some surgical experiment a few years back

Love it   :lol:

Offline jeanphillipe

I've no ideas if this is related but here we go. 

I was fucking some surgical experiment a few years back and she said that she wanted me to give her a facial.  I'm only interested in depositing in a mouth or vagina but I thought I'd give it a go.  After a bizarre sex session the time had arrived.  Then she said she wanted me to come on her tits instead. 

I've always had a big load and quite a range on my shot.  :cool: ;)

Anyway, she's knealing and getting ready for the shot.  I came so hard that the load fired up the way and nailed her right inbetween the eyes.  She freaked at first and thought it was actually in her eyes but no, the perfect shot. 50 pointer and completely by accident.  After feigning sympathy, I couldn't stop laughing, inspite of the shit punt and the freakshow hosting it.

180 !

Offline Matrix

180 !

To my shame, that punt cost me £200!  :lol: :blush:

Love it   :lol:

Looked like Pete Burns-es ugly sister after an alien abduction.  Should've walked but found the whole "thing" weirdly fascinating.