Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threatening text from X_Danielle_X  (Read 8453 times)

Offline rjboi

Anyone had the following text? She is saved in my phone as Danielle but I've never made a booking with her so not sure who it is.
A quick search of the number on Google shows I'm not the o ly one to receive it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Please post the number of Danielle.

Offline rjboi

07956 740718
I should say I'm not in the slightest bit bothered as it is to my punting phone with no picture on whatsapp and no trace back to me however someone else may get spooked.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 06:00:02 pm by rjboi »

Offline winkywanky

If it were me, I'd go along with it as if I were genuinely worried, all the way up to the point where they gave me details of how to pay...at which time I'd tell them to FUCK RIGHT OFF  :cool:.

Offline winkywanky

I enjoy doing this with cold-call scammers too.

Let's face it, we're all locked down and bored right now, it could be the best entertainment you get all week  :D.

Offline rjboi

Phone number links to https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=20602

Great work
 I didn't know how to do that.  I vaguely remember dropping her a message but i definitely did not make a booking.

Online Moby Dick

Biz must be slow.
Genuinely her or not it’s believable WG may resort to blackmail to keep the money rolling in.
Glad I’ve got a punting phone and no social media presence.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Biz must be slow.
Genuinely her or not it’s believable WG may resort to blackmail to keep the money rolling in.

What cunting behaviour from her/whoever manages her phone. That's worthy of being blacklisted IMO.
Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Offline NelsonH

I would think that somebody else messed this girl about and whilst trying to get back at them she has messaged everyone on her phone, or just clicked the wrong number.

Does reveal a dodgy attitude though.

Offline winkywanky

In which case she just pissed over her entire customer base.

Silly girl  :D.

Offline rjboi

I would think that somebody else messed this girl about and whilst trying to get back at them she has messaged everyone on her phone, or just clicked the wrong number.

Does reveal a dodgy attitude though.

It seems not. I searched the number on Google and it looks like she is trying to work over a lot of people.

I also replied to the text. If it was sent to me in error then she would have apologised surely.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:41:17 pm by rjboi »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Maybe we should organise a mass txt at a certain day time from punting phones, telling her we know she is a blackmailing bitch?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 08:03:05 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline LLPunting

Or just dob her in to the cops.  Blackmail is more likely to get her tapped than being a hooker.

Offline king tarzan

If it were me, I'd go along with it as if I were genuinely worried, all the way up to the point where they gave me details of how to pay...at which time I'd tell them to FUCK RIGHT OFF  :cool:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

eye of the 🐅👊👊👊👊👊 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline lewisjones23

I’d probably send 1p and as the payment reference put ‘ Fuck Off ‘

Then send a text saying I’d made payment and to check

edit - would my name be revealed on her online banking then?

Offline winkywanky

I think perhaps you might be giving away more than you think if you did that?

Just tell 'em to fuck right off!  :)

Offline lewisjones23

I think perhaps you might be giving away more than you think if you did that?

Just tell 'em to fuck right off!  :)

true, unnecessary risk taking on reflection

Offline 20jay

Anyone had the following text? She is saved in my phone as Danielle but I've never made a booking with her so not sure who it is.
A quick search of the number on Google shows I'm not the o ly one to receive it.

Hope you've a "punter phone" .... then kick your SIM .. Done  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

Why get rid of the SIM?

Just block the fuckers after you've told them what you think of them.

Offline 20jay

Why get rid of the SIM?

Should he be afraid that his position can be located. It's just a crappy sim ... I only store numbers or txt messages just for the moment, numbers on the SIM, txt will be deleted after visiting.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 10:43:41 pm by 20jay »

Offline jordan452

Damn that’s how desperate she was, dangerous times.

Offline winkywanky

Should he be afraid that his position can be located. It's just a crappy sim ... I only store numbers or txt messages just for the moment, numbers on the SIM, txt will be deleted after visiting.

People you don't even know can track your SIM and hunt you down? I think not.

Offline Xtro

My guess. It's not her!

Browsing her reviews she appears to be OK, if not good.
I reckon a boyfriend has gotten hold of her phone or she's lost it and someone's trying it on.

Offline 20jay

People you don't even know can track your SIM and hunt you down? I think not.

The private idiot hardly has the equipment to locate telephone numbers in radio cells. So I wrote if he is afraid that his Sim will be located. The message can also be sent via a provider who specifies a mobile number as the sender, like Skype used to be in the past. From there one could send txt messages and enter your mobile number as the sender. No idea if this service is still available.

Offline winkywanky

My guess. It's not her!

Browsing her reviews she appears to be OK, if not good.
I reckon a boyfriend has gotten hold of her phone or she's lost it and someone's trying it on.

Plausible.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
From recollection, profile is part of the Louise1990 band of girls, and a pimp DEFINITELY manages their AW PM's.

Offline JayEZ2K

Because she claims that a booking was apparently made, and given blackmail and threats of outing, I think that this should be converted to a negative review to warn others. Even if it is a pimp responsible, it is still a valid warning to avoid her and her associates. For simplicity, instead of having to write a separate review, perhaps this thread could be moved to the review section as a negative if the OP agrees?

Offline GingerNuts

Because she claims that a booking was apparently made, and given blackmail and threats of outing, I think that this should be converted to a negative review to warn others. Even if it is a pimp responsible, it is still a valid warning to avoid her and her associates. For simplicity, instead of having to write a separate review, perhaps this thread could be moved to the review section as a negative if the OP agrees?

No booking was made.

Great work
 I didn't know how to do that.  I vaguely remember dropping her a message but i definitely did not make a booking.

Offline king tarzan

From recollection, profile is part of the Louise1990 band of girls, and a pimp DEFINITELY manages their AW PM's.

spot on :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline norfolk tiger

From the links to other girls on her profile I'd say that you are correct on that.

Offline The_Grinder

I'm pretty certain this is true as met up with one of the X_ ......_X girls a while ago, she was new and said she had to send a message that I had arrived, quizzed more about it and was told "Agency" but we all know what that means, also found out later that the Pimp has control of the emails so little point emailing the girl on AW

Offline David1970

Why not send her a link to newspapers reporting Logan Montoya getting jailed for blackmail, she will get the message.

Offline threechilliman

What cunting behaviour from her/whoever manages her phone. That's worthy of being blacklisted IMO.
Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Very much so IMO.

Online Moby Dick

It seems not. I searched the number on Google and it looks like she is trying to work over a lot of people.

I also replied to the text. If it was sent to me in error then she would have apologised surely.

Have some fun.
I regularly change my WhatsApp Profile Pics
Here are some of my recents.

Offline Convince Me

I’d keep the sim & wait for normality to return in a couple of months & then book her for 2hrs. Play with her over text, running late etc..then just ditch the sim. It’s petty but restitution can be so gratifying sometimes.

Offline king tarzan

oh for fucks sake be a fucking man, not some fucken poofy  sissy... throw the sim in the toilet piss in it and flush!! END OF

Offline David1970

Just send her this link and tell her to piss off or you will go to the cops

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 11:54:26 am by David1970 »

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline tynetunnel

oh for fucks sake be a fucking man, not some fucken poofy  sissy... throw the sim in the toilet piss in it and flush!! END OF

Or just cut it up with scissors and bin it. Flush it and it’ll probably float, so not the best advice KT  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Or just cut it up with scissors and bin it. Flush it and it’ll probably float, so not the best advice KT  :hi:

Yes your right.. :hi:

Offline rubric

Pfft. Everyone knows that the only way to get rid of your SIM card is to eat it.

Offline pythondan

Scary stuff - I have seen one of her associates in the past and luckily used a punting phone. Have not turned it on for months - might do so when I get a private moment to check if I have got a text.

Offline Hobbit

Not if you shit on it first. The wait of the turd should help flush it.  :D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:45:21 am by Hobbit »

Offline vindici

External Link/Members Only

Adding the AW link so that this thread will show up in searches.

Offline tobyk1

Are we all missing here the fact that OP is out, arranging punts during quarantine.

:thumbsup:  :crazy:

Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts

Offline GingerNuts

Are we all missing here the fact that OP is out, arranging punts during quarantine.

What evidence is there to support your accusation?

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Big leap considering the OP says he’s never met her...

Offline David1970

I don’t get how you work that out?