Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vesper 007 44yo- Poole  (Read 1690 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2981522) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Shortandsensible

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Paid £160 for the hour incall.

Comms & location:
Rang her up, she uses the green light system which I prefer. Rang her up in the morning, saw her in the afternoon. She’ll only see you if you have AW feed back, and she wants a proper online booking, fair enough. After sending one, she then sent me her postcode (Upton area) she sounded very nice on the phone.

Vesper:
I texted when I was Parked up, got given the number, it’s a large close, terrace house, clean & I felt very comfortable there. She was dressed in a sexy black outfit no underwear, instant cuddle & kiss then taken upstairs. She has black hair, English white skin, very curvy, a full size 14 I would say, she’s admitted she’s put on a little bit of weight, but I found her sexy still. Massive boobs that suited her. Lovely big bum. She’s a good laugh, loves her job it seems. I felt like we got on well.

Taking it slow on the first meet lol:
After money given straight on the clean made bed, she stripped the quilt off, then dropped to her knees and instantly started giving a DT BJ, she’s good! Owo. Then on to the bed, passionate BJ & titwank. I wanted to have two cums so was happy to explode over her tits after 10 minutes. It went everywhere!

Then talked on the bed while I was fingering her, I’ve never been with a squirter before, and blimey does she! My hand was soaked and the sheet underneath. Then I got ready again, on with the Jon and missionary. That’s her favourite she said, I could feel her squirting while I was inside her, I liked it. After 5-10 minutes of constant pumping away, I was absolutely boiling hot, actually felt abit dizzy, I’m guessing she doesn’t open the windows as it’s a quiet close.
So I asked for anal, that what we’re not in much contact. And I could try & cool down. Anal was great fun, she bent over the bed I was standing, she takes a great pounding! And after 5 minutes of that I changed the condom over for pussy again, and the condom was cleaner than after other girls bums I’ve been in definitely!

I pounce away again, more squirting, eventually I was too hot & worn out to cum a second time. But was very happy and kept getting a semi all day afterwards thinking about her lol.

Overall:
Really enjoyed it & like her. £140-£160 seems the norm now for non druggie English girls who work from a respectable home. Will see again, but glad she doesn’t charge £200 anymore as I maybe wouldn’t of ever saw her.

Offline anon1989

She is close to me and i see her green light on all the time but her prices for a chubby, middle aged woman were totally delusional IMO! So glad to see she is starting to see some sense and drop them. She will need to come down a hell of a lot more though before making my H/L.

Thanks for review though & glad you had a good punt

Offline rickyponting

Nice review ,always wondered about this one but the combination of price and the insistence on adultwork feedback and booking counts me out which is a shame as thats the type of English girl i like,big and bawdy !!

Offline Snunzl

Does she do dfk I see she lists french kissing on profile?

Offline Shortandsensible

Umm yeh, we had long kisses with tongues

Offline dr12a

I used to chat to this woman on a dating site. Never got to meet her because i got the impression she could be trouble and clearly wanted a man with money. Hadnt realised she was on here

Offline Adamlooker1664

Met this lady a couple of times and always had a good time. Very sexy and lots of dirty talk. Glad she has put her prices down. Will be going again soon .

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Met this lady a couple of times and always had a good time. Very sexy and lots of dirty talk. Glad she has put her prices down. Will be going again soon .

Very informative and good to know. Your two posts over the three years you've been a member here have been invaluable reading as have been your reviews.  Please keep up with the valuable contributions you've made thus far. It's members like you who make this site what it is for others. Thank you.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac