Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mazzy6791 - Newcastle  (Read 2736 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5269933) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arfa2stroke

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Mazzys profile caught my eye and after a few attempts of matching diaries I finally got to book a £60 half hour meet with her one afternoon

Mindful of a previous neutral review of her already posted, Mazzy still give me an itch that needed scratching so headed to her location a short walk away from Howdon metro station.

In to her place and up the stairs, mazzy is wearing just a red babydoll and a smile, cash exchanged and on to business.
Thanks to the previous review, I knew she was very hard of hearing so I didn’t attempt to make small talk and reading her profile, it does suggest she’s up for a bit direction.
Age as described on profile I would say is accurate.
I just manhandled her , took the lead and she was fine with it, becoming very vocal at some stages and seemed to be enjoying it.
Her OWO was good as was the RO , kissing was ok but not full DFK , on with the Mac and mish followed by a doggy finish
I may have been a bit enthusiastic as I knocked her hearing aid out a couple of times during the meet but she was fine with this.
After the event I got dressed while Mazzy was checking her phone , so I didn’t bother with chat but still left a happy lad

Offline MME

Thanks for the review, glad it was a good punt for you.