Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyhannaxxx- Fawdon  (Read 1080 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arfa2stroke

For some reason..the weather perhaps ?.. I was intensely hornet and on the spur of the moment had a look on AW for someone who was close to my current vicinity. Sexyhannaxxx fitted the bill.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Her phone was quickly answered on a sunny Sunday afternoon and I asked if she was available for 1/2 hour (£60) in about 45 minutes time. Time agreed and postcode texted I made my way to her place which was within walking distance of my current location of Kingston park shopping centre.
Got the address of her place as I was nearing it , a few people outside their houses enjoying the sun , and a woman outside her apartment next door in her jammies and fluffiest having a ciggy. None of them payed any attention to me as I was buzzed in.
 Up a few small flights of stairs and was let in by hanna, usual behind the door thing .
First impressions were good , pretty asian girl and I would say her age is accurate and the photos probably are but I look at them now and think hmmmm, maybe , her verification photo looks nothing like her but in truth it makes no odds as the little man stood to attention as soon as I clapped eyes on her.
Was told to go upstairs in the apartment , it is a bit dim in there , as she has blacked out all of the windows but once your eyes get used to it, it’s ok
Paid hanna the money and she disappeared for what seemed like an age.
Told me to lie on the bed and she quickly stripped off and proceeded to go straight to the OWO , god it was good and I had to keep changing position to stop myself from cumming.
Down I went on her to sample the goods
Nice neat pussy , tasted good, and she gets the little vibrator out as mentioned in previous reviews.
Nice soft moans from her during this .
I asked if I could kiss her but she smiled and declined...don’t know if any other punters has locked lips with her but that was off the menu for me. I was going to ask for rimming as well but I didn’t bother , if her tounge wasn’t going down my throat , I’m sure she wouldn’t put it up my arse  :lol:
Got to 69 with me on top then to standing by the side of the bed ,her lying on it , cock in her gob and my two fingers up her snatch.
She put the Mac on me , into mish and two strokes later , spurted the curd into the rubber,
I was that horny
Hanna seemed surprised when she seen me pull out and I had already cum , raised her eyebrows and gave a little giggle but hey ho. Mission accomplished

Would I return? Maybe , she has lovely soft skin, silky hair but the no kissing...hmmm
Great for a pump and dump which is what this was (hence the positive)  but for a GFE..it’s a no

Offline Kev3773

For some reason..the weather perhaps ?.. I was intensely hornet and on the spur of the moment had a look on AW for someone who was close to my current vicinity. Sexyhannaxxx fitted the bill.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Is there a sting in this tale  :sarcastic:
Thanks for the review, she's not for me, pleased you enjoyed it though  :hi:

Offline abridgetofar

She allowed kissing when I saw her but it was just pecks

Offline CELICA GT

Is there a sting in this tale  :sarcastic:
Thanks for the review, she's not for me, pleased you enjoyed it though  :hi:
Ditto, Disappointing no kissing but at least he got on the nest  :sarcastic: