Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bambi77 - Luton - What a good punt should be  (Read 2906 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6610463) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline chatman

External Link/Members Only

1 hr for £150, not a clock watcher (we over run by around 15 mins, we were enjoying ourselves too much!)

I had been keen on Bambi for some time, well over 6 months. We had exchanged many messages, but diaries had not agreed so far.
Once, she had just had a big tattoo done and was recovering, I got to see these tattoos up close and they are rather good, if you like that sort of thing, which I do.
She is also often only available Evenings and Weekends as this is not her main job, she does this because she loves sex, and she certainly does.

So as I thought she looked a good MILF, I messaged once again about a meet over Easter. She asked what I wanted, I replied, as it was a first meet, more GFE, no anal or BDSM required.

Location is a residential house, plenty of parking outside. She has a few cats, which were wandering around downstairs as I went in.
Went upstairs to a good size bedroom, Bathroom was next door, was clean (Used it later)

Once in the bedroom, I found her sexy, barefoot in a slinky pink stretchy dress that covered her barely.  She had messaged me and asked if I wanted her to wear anything in particular. I replied whatever makes her feel comfortable, but I was keen for her to be in her birthday suit for most of the time, We were.

She is not tall, was very chatty. She didn't ask for the dosh at the beginning, so I offered her the remaining 100 as had paid a deposit of 50 first via paypal.
The dress came off quickly, no knickers or bra, a sexy body with good bolt ons, a very slim waist, nice ink, and lots of pussy jewellery.

Lots of talking on the bed, cuddlling, great kisser, full on tongues, probably the best I have ever had, very sexy, great oral (no condom), took all of me. Some good reverse oral and 69 pussy licking.
Condom on, into doggy (looking at her back and arse tattoos, must be painful), then she squatted over me, bouncing up down, edged me well and eventually we finished in missionary.

Now this lady really loves sex, you could really tell. She apparently loves anal (will try next time), cums often and a lot.

One of my best meets for some time, will I meet her again? HELL YES!
I just wish she was available more often than she is, So be warned she might be difficult to see.  :hi:

One final point, she tells me she is really into the BDSM scene, but more as a sub than a dom. This lady knows her way around the sex scene!

Offline DouglasReynholm

Hidden Image/Members Only

You didn't mention how old she is? Can't tell from the pic, she says she's 46.

Yes she must be into BDSM, she likes her pussy gaffer taped!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chatman

You didn't mention how old she is? Can't tell from the pic, she says she's 46.

Yes she must be into BDSM, she likes her pussy gaffer taped!

I would say her stated age is accurate from things she said to me whilst chatting.
She came across as very natural, with a this is me, I am what I am no bullshit sort of attitude, so I believe it to be true.
Like I have said, I found her to be chatty with both of us sharing tales of our experiences over the years whilst doing this hobby.  :hi:

Offline chatman

Oh and I forgot to say, I have tried to book her again, for a weekday daytime meet (was a Monday), but she wasn't available.
She has a daytime 'normal' job.  She did say to me she occasionally has the odd day off during the week, but otherwise weekends or evenings are best.
I will keep trying to see her as I really enjoyed my previous meet  :hi:

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Can I politely ask if she kept her piercings on during session and if so how did it feel? I'm curious to know how this went if you are ok with sharing.

Offline chatman

Can I politely ask if she kept her piercings on during session and if so how did it feel? I'm curious to know how this went if you are ok with sharing.

Yes, she kept her piercings in, for our meet. She showed me how to move of them out of the way if they bothered me. They didn't.
I have seen a number of girls with great body art, tattoos and jewelry. They did not intrude whilst having sex.
My cock (with a condom on) felt great in her pussy, banging away. No jewelry inside her pussy of course.
This lady is very active, I personally found her a fantastic fuck and she can take a pounding. She practically encourages it!  :hi:

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Thank you for sharing this OP!