Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback fucking at Butterfly Massage Bangkok  (Read 6217 times)

Offline Pennington

There has been some reports of girls working at Butterfly Massage providing bareback full sex(fucking without a condom) for an additional 2000bant.
Most punters would have the view that this practice
 is incredibly risky and not for them.
Me too I will say
Do hope the reports are not true tbh

Offline weldermike

There has been some reports of girls working at Butterfly Massage providing bareback full sex(fucking without a condom) for an additional 2000bant.
Most punters would have the view that this practice
 is incredibly risky and not for them.
Me too I will say
Do hope the reports are not true tbh
I bet most girls would do BB for a extra 2000b to be honest and with PrEP more common now BB is becoming a lot more common even without the extra baht.

Offline southcoastpunter

There has been reports and comments for the last couple of years I have been reading the Asian threads that BB is more rife out there - and my own experience in the last year or so would suggest that I could have had BB sez with a number of the freelancers I met for no additional money! Luckily I always take loads of condoms with me !

Offline Pennington

I bet most girls would do BB for a extra 2000b to be honest and with PrEP more common now BB is becoming a lot more common even without the extra baht.

Hi Mike
What's PrEP?

Offline weldermike

Hi Mike
What's PrEP?
Reducing your chances from getting HIV and if then with Doxycycline can reduce chances of some STI.

Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP) is medicine taken to prevent getting HIV. PrEP is highly effective for preventing HIV when taken as prescribed. PrEP reduces the risk of getting HIV from sex by about 99%. PrEP reduces the risk of getting HIV from injection drug use by at least 74%.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:43:46 pm by weldermike »

Offline METEOR

From my experience BB is readily available for no extra. A lot of girls don't even ask if you have a condom.

Offline Stickitin

From my experience BB is readily available for no extra. A lot of girls don't even ask if you have a condom.

This….nothing to see here. Just make sure you wear a condom if you are worried about it, it’s rife in all the hotspots in Asia.

Offline genghis69

Yeah BB too common in most  of South East Asia. The girls will climb aboard without protection. Most are more worried about getting pregnant than catching a disease hence they're anxious you don't spunk inside them.

Offline Pennington

Yeah BB too common in most  of South East Asia. The girls will climb aboard without protection. Most are more worried about getting pregnant than catching a disease hence they're anxious you don't spunk inside them.

Not for me this bareback stuff.
Many others I suspect too.

Offline clivethomas

This... they're all it.  It would be more surprising if they weren't.   Anybody expecting completely uneducated girls from the end of the world  chasing fast money in bars to make sensible decisions is going to be extremely disappointed

Offline weldermike

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:19:38 pm by weldermike »

Offline toddroman456

Just use PrEP or use a condom + that could happen anywhere

Use a condom,  nice one cheers,  never thought of that  :drinks:

Offline weldermike

Use a condom,  nice one cheers,  never thought of that  :drinks:
Glad I could help

Online Cambridgy

We need the levity here - but in all honesty take waaaayyyyy waaaaayyyyyy more than you think will be necessary. Three days - make sure you have a dozen - maybe two dozen.

Offline southcoastpunter

We need the levity here - but in all honesty take waaaayyyyy waaaaayyyyyy more than you think will be necessary. Three days - make sure you have a dozen - maybe two dozen.

totally agree - i work on the basis that i will use 2 per session (sex, then take off for OWO then sex again) and 2 sessions per day - although on a couple of occasions i managed 3 sessions in one day! so for say 10 days i would take at least 40!

Offline asianfan

Good advert for butterfly massage this thread.
Their website lists which girls provide which services, including no condom.

Naturally I had to try, went along quite late, maybe 9pm. Lots of cute girls outside in their short skirts and white shirts.

Inside I got to choose from a set of girls, I asked which provided no condom and about half stepped back.

One, Jenny, was very keen that I choose her - so I did.

Shared shower and service fairly clinical as you might expect from most girls at this place given the time allowed in the room

But she was a lot of fun. Put simply BBFS.CIP. I came too early but carried on fucking for a while. Love the fact she did not clean up afterwards but continued making out and she tried to get another pop out of me but not happening in the time left, still, was a lot of fun.

2000 extra  to the girl in the room after the deed was done.

Offline Pennington

Naturally I had to try, went along quite late, maybe 9pm. Lots of cute girls outside in their short skirts and white shirts.

Inside I got to choose from a set of girls, I asked which provided no condom and about half stepped back.

Shared shower and service fairly clinical as you might expect from most girls at this place given the time allowed in the room

But she was a lot of fun. Put simply BBFS.CIP. I came too early but carried on fucking for a while. Love the fact she did not clean up afterwards but continued making out and she tried to get another pop out of me but not happening in the time left, still, was a lot of fun.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Pennington

Hi

Hi Asianhfan
How long was you in Bangkok?
I returned last week and had a great time.
Reports to follow
Was this the  cute girl you barebacked?

Offline asianfan

Hi Asianhfan
How long was you in Bangkok?
I returned last week and had a great time.
Reports to follow
Was this the  cute girl you barebacked?

Yes it was her.
I'm still in Thailand, in Pia after spending Songkran in Chiang Mai.
Going back to Bangkok tomorrow, either one more night or directly to Pattaya.
Will be in Pattaya for 12 days and then to the Philippines for a week before coming home.

Offline nuggy12

Yes it was her.
Will be in Pattaya for 12 days and then to the Philippines for a week before coming home.

Where will you be staying in philipinnes and whats the plan?
If it is punting- then let us know how it goes as ill be going philipinnes aswell around late DEC- early Jan time. :rolleyes:

Offline Pennington

Yes it was her.

I fucked  Jena  about a month ago.
She was good fun and very submissive.
I had the a nuru massage and she was very smiley all the way through .
Thank fuck I used a condom which she made sure covered my dick.

Offline Voyager

BB sex in a massage parlour in Bangkok?  Oh my god   :scare:

In my experience, BB sex is offered as a matter of course in Bangkok parlours.  No extra charge. 

Offline Pennington

In my experience, BB sex is offered as a matter of course in Bangkok parlours.  No extra charge.

Did  you have your dick covered when you were in the Bangkok massage places?
Which ones did you punt at?

Offline asianfan

Where will you be staying in philipinnes and whats the plan?
If it is punting- then let us know how it goes as ill be going philipinnes aswell around late DEC- early Jan time. :rolleyes:

Yes it's punting. I've been before.
Mainly Angeles city with two or three nights in Manila.

Bareback is standard in the philippines, condom never mentioned whether paid or unpaid.

Offline asianfan

Did  you have your dick covered when you were in the Bangkok massage places?
Which ones did you punt at?

Its not the place its the girl.
If I can ask the girl up front then over 50% will bareback for something like 500 bhat extra. Very few girls are totally against it. Don't know what it would be like asking when in the room.

Offline asianfan

So that's when in the room?
What kind of parlours, the more established ones with websites and lots of young ish girls?
The parlours in streets like Soi 1 I would agree.