Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishMary - disappointing TOFTT Near Sloane Square  (Read 1026 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7534287) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline massagepuntingfan

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £200

Location: Airbnb near Sloane Square. Excellent apartment let down by the fact that either she or her partner smokes. Flat stank of fags.

Comms: Excellent, let down by the fact that she cancelled on me as I drove to hers. I arrived saw the texts and she apologised profusely saying the landlord had turned up with some people viewing the apartment. I waited in my car 20 mins and she was able to see me.

Lady: I was worried she was a catfish having seen her attractive photos. Photos are definitely her. Age is accurate. She says she is Portuguese from Lisbon. She's had a boob job, has a bit of scarring.

Service: This is where punt dips in Neutral/negative territory. Almost zero Kissing. Punt was 45 mins of her giving me a bit of a sensual rub down, prolonged HJ and OWO. Dead Fish RO with lots of fake moans. No sex(wasn't feeling it tbh).
She put in a good shift with oral which was nice although she was reluctant to go deep and kept her hand on the base.
She looked surprised when I shot my load even though I was telling her I was close. Gave me tissues to wipe up after myself.

Positives: She's a nice Lady, hence the neutral. Good Owo. Nice apartment.

Neutral: She's attractive for sure, but lacks the raunch factor/playfulness for me. Chilled/passive.

Negative: I could tell she didnt fancy me which affected the punt. Lack of kissing. No sex. Her cancelling then proceeding with punt, prob not her fault but annoying nonetheless. Flat stank of fags. She's not British.

Summary: Neutral/negative. I wouldn't recommend although she's nice enough it was a crap punt.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 10:51:32 am by massagepuntingfan »

Offline JackSaint

What a shame, if those photos are accurate and she was a performer we'd be queueing down to World's End

What a shame, if those photos are accurate and she was a performer we'd be queueing down to World's End

That’s what I thought. She’s very pretty, photos are an idealistic representation of how she looks. I have a suspicion that she might be a Rom agency whore who has been around for a while, although she said she’s only in London for a couple of weeks so may well live in Lisbon. She has one or two old agency photos in her private gallery.

Link to previous profile reviews- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=28376

Very useful thanks. Definitely not a TOFTT then! Maybe I was unlucky as she seems to have good reviews.