Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlinga Diva/ Bella - Regents Park  (Read 624 times)

Offline One_Eyed_Bishop

Long time luker, First review post.

External Link/Members Only

Says she is on AW but cannot find her on it.

Oliva Rose gave me her number as she was busy so I thought why not !

Comms
Text, she was quick to reply and all details sorted pretty easily.

Regent's park, I walked from Oxford Circus about 5 minutes or so not too far at all. It is a well known establishment.

The girl
She is drop dead gorgeous Norwegian girl.

The service
Awful crap to say the least

300 for 1 hour incall.

Carry on reading if you want to know why.

I get to the location and there is another guy waiting outside, felt dubious so I walked a bit down the road and text her. Should have been the first red flag ! The place is a well known establishment where there are many girls living and working. I also found out they have regular sex parties there. Has a very cult feel to the place.

Walk up the stairs once she buzzes me in and after walking up at least five flights of stairs I made it. Once I saw her I was pleased she was wearing a tiny red dress that made her look delicious to say the least. She had a beautiful face, with big lovely pillow lips and beautiful deep blue eyes, with a lovely hourglass figure. Unfortunately thats where all the good stuff ends.

I get to her room, shower offered, I decline as I was freshly showered for the encounter. She says take your clothes off and out them on that chair. Then i start to realise she has had a lot of marching powder and i mean A LOT ! she is touching her nose her eyes were getting crossed up by this time I had completed all the paper work so it was too late to run or so I though.

Began with some DFK at which point some of the powder taste was transferred. I should have run but I didn't. She had a cracking set of bolt ons no scar soft yet firm, nipples unresponsive.

Clothes come off and we are in it hot and heavy. I though it was going to be a good service at least. She started to give me OWO which was decent to start so i decide to return the favour, bad idea. I can taste the rubber and sweat, I gaged and stopped. Mean while Ms. Marching Powder is grazing my member with her teeth at which point I asked her to be gentle and she laughed at me not ideal given the price. She goes absolutely nuts there after and produces a result, I CIM.

She said oh that was quick, she showers saying I made a mess of her and asks me too as well. The towel in the bathroom has blood on it.I agreed assuming there would be a round two. I asked for cuddles in-between pops, which was met her being very closed off from an advances. When I try to initiate a round two she tells me its a one pop only date at which point I was just so fucked off by the whole dam thing, I put my clothes on and left. What a shit punt that was I would have been better of with a Rom who would have told me not to touch her that this I would have come away feeling lighter if you catch my drift.

I am disappointed at that price point I got such trash service, no wonder she has taken herself off all the sites. I was going to go see Olivia Rose to make up for it but now I am thinking she is probably the same or worse.

AVIOD at all costs unless you're into a marching party where it's all bumps and no grind.

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. I saw her off seeking during one of the lockdowns, the sex was ok but not remarkable and didn't repeat. I do follow her on insta and noted that she seems to be working/living in some kind of opulent mansion. There was also a recent insta story showing her on a weekend away with some young guy and I got the impression(from the amount of sniffing) that she might have a relationship with Colombian marching powder.