Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana Thai Girl - Queensway  (Read 2943 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6351870) (18 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline stampjones

External Link/Members Only

Chinese Thai. Typical crummy Bayswater Thai flat in one of the usual buildings close to the tube.

Super cute young Thai girl (20s Id say). Looks a lot like the girl on the ad. Around 5’ slim, long dark hair. Nice A/B tits, gorgeous arse and trimmed puss. No tats that I remember.

Showered and paid the cash (100 for 30). She was wearing lingerie and looked very hot. She stripped before I could do anything and got to work on the old man. Very nice owo, lots of attention to shaft and balls. Took it all the way in. Had to try very hard not to just unload there and then. Paid some attention to her body and headed south. Wasnt keen on attention to her tits but she more or less let me do what I wanted. Pussy was clean and tasted of strawberries. Yeah maybe not but no bad tastes or smells so thats good enough for me.

Condom on and fucked her in a couple of positions. Fake noises actually sounded convincing. Pulled off the condom and back in her mouth for cum and spit. Showered again and on the street again inside 30.

Overall a decent experience. Would see her again.

Offline aanimator

Cheers for the review, she's been on my hl for a while because of location, looks and offers anal.

Offline Jimbob212

Cheers for the review, £100 for 30 minutes with a stunner, OWO and CIM? I'll see if I can book her next time I'm down South :hi: did you try any kissing with her?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 03:01:26 pm by Jimbob212 »

Offline stampjones

Cheers for the review, £100 for 30 minutes with a stunner, OWO and CIM? I'll see if I can book her next time I'm down South :hi: did you try any kissing with her?
Yeah - it was a decent snog.