Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite_QUINNI - Tooting  (Read 1258 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940881) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 21 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Carpediem

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Used to be:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277449.msg2854142#msg2854142 - Gym_Bunny_19

Was once called Harley Quinn or something similar

Series of 10/10 field reports on AW from punters with 0 or 1 feedback - in my defense my punt was before all of these.

Comms
Texts, then call stuck out on the street while she checked me out from a window.

Flat above shops on A24 Upper Tooting Rd.

The girl
Pictures accurate, but you'll notice she hides her hooter, there's a good reason for this.

The service
In a word: crap

130 for 1 hour incall.

Carry on reading if you want to know why, but she's got 30 neg reviews on here (31 now) and 2 positives.

Parked up in the road opposite, called in and was told to walk towards the shops and stand by a post box so see could see me. Bit cloak and dagger but, ok, security like that is necessary for some WGs.

Apparently I passed (would've been better if I hadn't), and given door and flat number. Buzzed in and walked up.

First impressions early twenties, slim shapely body, but the kind of nose that hypnotises you, and not in a good way.

As she was talking I found myself staring at it in disbelief - think of Steve Martin in the movie Roxanne when he meets new people and they do the same - I was staring at it as she moved, I think this might have contributed to what happened next.

It'd been a difficult drive in heavy SW London traffic, and I thought, well, you don't look at the mantel piece when you're stoking the fire, do you?

Went off for a shower and came back to find her exactly as I left her, fully clothed.

Asked about A, she says "How big are you?". I indicate with my hands the size and she grimaces until I reduce the gap enough.
"No, your dick has to be like my little finger. How you like it if I stuck a big dick up YOUR arse?"

I almost pointed out that I was the one paying here.

By this point I'd stupidly handed over the green and realised I wasn't getting it back.....  so I stayed.

So we get down to it in a bare room on a bare bed. She finally takes her clothes off and not at all bad, slim, pert arse, nicely firm kahoonas, can't see any scars, about a big handful each, just don't look at her boat.

Little bit of foreplay, bag up and in I go mish - SLAP! right across the face. I look up a bit shocked - this wasn't in the services!

Somehow stay erect even though I'm looking at her face, and begin to move out - SLAP on the other side!

She says; " I'm sorry, my boyfriend doesn't like it when I do that either!"

"Er, ok!, well don't do it again".

She waits two thrusts this time and you guessed it - SLAP!

I don't know if it's a Tic or something and she can't help herself, or if I was getting a mid-coital bollocking for staring at her nose, but I kind of turned it into a psychological test, noting how many times I moved my dick before I had to duck.

At least looking out for her hands I wasn't looking at her face.

Soon after I thought F*** This, pulled out, pulled my clothes on and went for the door, and weirdly she chased after me trying to apologise and trying to pull me back into the room.

Unless you're into that kind of encounter - Avoid!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 04:26:00 pm by Carpediem »

Offline TheSkank

Lordy, how bizarre! But, good sir, I have to thank you as I had been strongly considering booking her. I messaged her and we set up a tentative appointment. Checking the forum subsequently though, it was clear she's nutty as a fruitcake and a 24 carat headcase. I told her I'd read negative reviews about her...then a torrent of abuse and expletives poured forth directed at all the "liars" and "haters" on this forum. I remained in two minds. Now I'm firmly single minded. Muchos gracias companero.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 05:01:56 pm by TheSkank »

Offline Carpediem

« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 05:08:07 pm by Carpediem »

Offline lillythesavage

PMSL, looked at every pic to clock the nose, looks like it sneaked into one  :lol:, but she has framed in with coloured lines to hide it  :lol:

Patient man, the first slap would be enough to switch to doggy, or leg it.  :lol:

Fun read though.

Offline Billy no mates

I’m weirdly curious, I’ve got my Christmas punt booked, for next week, and I had a punt last week (review to come) but I really fancy the idea of the physicality.

Roll on January.

Offline MLawro93

How can anyone with this many negatives still be in the job?

Offline Carpediem

I’m weirdly curious, I’ve got my Christmas punt booked, for next week, and I had a punt last week (review to come) but I really fancy the idea of the physicality.

Roll on January.

Just take the piss out of her snoz - she may well oblige.

Offline Carpediem

How can anyone with this many negatives still be in the job?

Prob writing her own AW reviews.

Offline MrMatrix

Im perplexed as to why you saw this SP when she has so many negatives. I can only assume you didnt refer to UKP first in your research.
I mean there are loads of memebrs given her a negative and yet they are still seeing her.... dont get it. But thanks for the review OP. :hi:

Offline Carpediem

Saw her earlier in the year before I knew about this site, relied on what was at the time promising AW FB.
Reason for joining UKP to avoid this kind of mistake.

Offline MrMatrix

Saw her earlier in the year before I knew about this site, relied on what was at the time promising AW FB.
Reason for joining UKP to avoid this kind of mistake.
Well I can understand that. Better luck next time :hi: