Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tessa Thai - Marble Arch. TOFTT  (Read 5453 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7002897) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline sgc

Hi all,

I'll keep it short and sweet.

External Link/Members Only

Location: about a 5 min walk from Marble Arch. Flat - you have to use stairs. quite a dirty building as you are walking. Her flat was reasonably clean but slightly messy student vibes.
Price: £150/h
Girl: As per photo but has been touched up in photos. Facial skin not as flawless as she has some achne but body skin is lovely and smooth. Also I think they have elongated her legs slightly. At first I was worried if she was a ladyboy but no adams apple. I would say she is young- early twenties. Does not speak much English and she did keep giving me her phone so I could say things into translate.
Comms: Excellent communication by text- definitely uses Google Translate.

The meet:

Got in , warm smile. touchy feely to start off with. I was a bit suspicous if she was a ladyboy but no adams apple.Handed over cash.

On phone she had agreed to all services- dfk, rimming, anal, rubbing penis on pussy- i.e all advertised. Cum limited to twice.

Offered shower and I took it . She helped clean me up. Bathroom floor matt quite wet so that was not pleasant.

DFK started slowly but got stronger and unlimited as punt went on. Mutal groping. I started gently rubbing my dick on her pussy but she grabbed it and started rubbing it even closer to her gaping hole. I pulled back and said no! Mind you it was only the outside but I am not risking it- I did not get the impression she would put it in. Anyway the moment got the better of me as we are on the bed dfking and rubbing each other I could not stop the volcano and came on her stomach - she stroked me off to completion.
I went for a shower and asked for a massage. I was spent so let her massage me for 20 mins- it was good. I thought let me end with anal. Got her to do OWO- reasonably ok but not deepthroat. Anyway told her for anal- she hands me bottle of lube! I start trying to lube her asshole up but it is so bloody tight. Managed to finger it using only one finger but it wasnt fitting. So I used the lube in her vagina- tight again so I fingered her using two fingers for a bit with the lube- this was nice and she made the right sounds.
Anyway put my dick in with the johnny on ofcourse but I was not going to cum again so a kiss and a cuddle and off I was a happy bunny.

Feel free to ask but Im a bit busy next few days so will respond towards end of week if I cant respond tonight . I wanted to write this to get my TOFTT in.

Offline jaydefo24

Thanks 🙏 sounds pretty promising. But what made you think Ladyboy ? How was the vagina looking ?

Offline Chief_smasher

I’m pretty sure rubbing your cock on bare pussy is as dangerous as inserting it? Could be wrong but I wouldn’t chance it, although some Thai will do it before you’ve even noticed.

Offline slxbc

Thanks for the review.  Was her pussy shaved?  I see a hint of bush in the photos.

Offline sgc

hi all.

the reason I thought she was a ladyboy was she wasn't as feminine looking compared to her pictures but Im fairly certain she was born  a woman as believe her tits were real and so was her pussy.. I know it's hard to tell these days with advances in plastic but surgery.

pussy was completely shaven.

Offline hamchang

hi all.

the reason I thought she was a ladyboy was she wasn't as feminine looking compared to her pictures but Im fairly certain she was born  a woman as believe her tits were real and so was her pussy.. I know it's hard to tell these days with advances in plastic but surgery.

pussy was completely shaven.

Dude (and all the other people who make this mistake). She is a Female. Thai females are no different from any other female. They have different features making them all look different. However you rarely go and see a white bird hoping she was not a bloke once, hence you do not scrutinize as much, and therefore do not make spurious accusations about them.  :dance:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Dude (and all the other people who make this mistake). She is a Female. Thai females are no different from any other female. They have different features making them all look different. However you rarely go and see a white bird hoping she was not a bloke once, hence you do not scrutinize as much, and therefore do not make spurious accusations about them.  :dance:

+1

Offline magnetico

Same stable as Kate (ex Olina), as the profile looks similar?