Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaaXXX - Reverse booking, outcall to East London  (Read 4618 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6369380) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I normally have trouble finding anyone decent around the place I stay over in East London, and since I was booking ahead I decided to put out a reverse booking to see who replied. I wasn't hopeful.

Victoria put in a bid and after a bit of banter via Whatsapp, details were agreed and arrangements made. Details are below but the sight of her on her knees in the shower give DT while maintaining eye contact......so sexy....she is a very sexy looking woman with a well spoken London accent.

The details
Cost: £250 for a 90min outcall she stayed for 90mins was in no hurry, didn't clock watch
Services: B2b massage naked,Owo, ro, 69, DT, dfk, CIM & COB, Cowgirl (Covered), shower together and shower DT
The girl: I would say she is a bigger than in her photo (size 14-16?). Deep red lipstick which left all over the bed. She is Classic pear shape very pretty face (She sent me a face pic on WhatsApp). Her tits are much bigger and better than on her profile. She wore lingerie stockings wrapped over with a black dress.
Time keeping: All good turned up bang on time, left at 90mins no hurry

Overall: excellent service delivered with moans and ohhhhs loads of oily fun. Plenty of DT action with lots of eye contact, showered off afterwards with a shower DT, had a great chat and off she went into the night. I forgot to buy any wine!

Note: Not sure this is counts as TOFTT? She has one mention on the BB avoidance thread, but she used condoms and there never seemed any chance of BB action (She no longer has it ticked).

Would I see again? Yeah could be a regular thing ;)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. I had her on my HL until I saw the BB reference. Am in two minds now. She may have had a change of heart/seen sense but, equally, it's just under the counter.

Offline Hobbit

How was her DFK? And did she pay any attention to the balls during OWO?

Offline jsnsummer

Cheers for the review. I had her on my HL until I saw the BB reference. Am in two minds now. She may have had a change of heart/seen sense but, equally, it's just under the counter.

It was a 100% safe contact visit. At no point did cock touch pussy without a rubber.

Offline jsnsummer

How was her DFK? And did she pay any attention to the balls during OWO?

Excellent DFK good amount of ball action but maybe not as much as others.

Offline Fuzzyduck

It was a 100% safe contact visit. At no point did cock touch pussy without a rubber.

Yes, I appreciate that thanks. I hope you didn't feel I was suggesting otherwise - I'm sure she operates a safe house during a meet. It's just a barrier (no pun intended) in my mind when seeing a SP who, until quite recently, offered BB openly. Most SPs will be fucking someone without, right, either a partner or regular who has enjoyed in the past. I probably just need to get over it.

Offline Hobbit

Excellent DFK good amount of ball action but maybe not as much as others.

Thanks. How attractive was she facially? I know it's a subjective matter but does she have any resemblance to anyone famous?

Offline jsnsummer

Thanks. How attractive was she facially? I know it's a subjective matter but does she have any resemblance to anyone famous?

Hmmmmm if you book her and get her number, she has a face pic on her WhatsApp. I'm rubbish at faces, maybe a bit like a more round faced sophie ellis bextor? Dark hair red lips :)

Offline jsnsummer

**Update** saw her again last week, can confirm fantastic amount of DT and face fucking. Full on FF no hands and holding her head, plenty of spit and drool she really can take it and seems to love it. A good 50% of the meet was spent with my cock down her throat! :D   :lol: :D

Oh and lots of ball licking too. Fast becoming a favourite of mine!