Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty blonde agency girl - Warren Street  (Read 475 times)

Candyman

External Link/Members Only

This girl goes by many names with different agencies; Dalia, Felicity, Gabi, Hannah...

Met her after midnight during a weekday. She is about 5 minute walk from Warren Street station in a quiet side road. Building address was given by the agency and when I arrived I had to let them know I was there and she buzzed me through on the intercom after a minute, she doesn't want her flat number given out evidently. So for those of a nervous disposition you may have to stand there waiting to be let in for a few moments but the street is fairly quiet anyway.

The girl is nice looking. There's quite a bit of photoshop and make-up on her in the photos but when I saw her I wasn't let down. She has a great body and looked hot in the tight T-shirt she wore to greet me. Underneath was a tight black bra which she looked even better in. Once naked I'd give her an 8/10. Great bum, smooth skin with a slight tan. Slim with not much wobble on her and her tits were a decent handful, around a D or DD cup.

I would have booked her for 30 min but this wasn't an option (I had asked a few agencies and they all said the same). So at £150 this wasn't a cheap punt. This is where she let herself down. There was no kissing (boyfriends only she said), oral was covered for some shit excuse about her braces recently coming off and, worst of all, she had a cum once only policy. I was almost tempted to walk but she looked too hot so decided to stay and make sure I get as much of the hour as I could by trying my hardest to hold back. I always find that once you get past about 10-15 minutes of penetration it becomes easier to hold and as I reached this point I went on until about 50 minutes, changing positions every 5 -6 minutes. No complaints from her on this but it was her rule that led to me to pump her for as long as possible.

This is a borderline negative but just shades a neutral for me as she is young, hot and quite chatty and friendly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review...this establishment seems to be a much larger operation than I first anticpated. First Sinz and now your review.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Candyman

Offline peter purves

Which establishment??

The flat you visited, seems like a number of WGs operate from there, now including agencies.

Candyman

It's quite a small flat so doubt many girls operate from there

Offline peter purves

It's quite a small flat so doubt many girls operate from there

It has 3 bedrooms...

Just in case, I have misinterpreted your review incorrectly, is the flat on the Euston Road??
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:58:25 pm by peter purves »

Candyman

Nooo! A quiet side road not far from Tottenham Crt rd

Offline peter purves

Nooo! A quiet side road not far from Tottenham Crt rd

Sorry my mistake then :hi: