Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -xHannahx- Dudley hotel incall  (Read 4733 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by dubs]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline blindside7

External Link/Members Only

Breaking my review duck with. Nothing revolutionary here as Hannah has been well reviewed previously.

Comms: I saw she was in Dudley, I wasn't going to be a million miles from there with work, so i text Hannah around 8am. Reply at 10:30, a 12:30 half hr appt booked.

Arrived at the hotel she works from sometimes in Dudley a little early & text her, she replied at 12:25, i was in her room at exactly 12:30. Perfect timing.

Venue: Busy hotel, rooms pleasant enough, lift right next to reception but there's so many people about that it really doesn't matter.

Hannah: Bit taller than i expected, but she's beautiful. Pics are accurate and don't really do her justice.

Service No mindless chit chat or half-hearted massage here. Straight into full DFK. I attempted to get paperwork out the way (i always try to make that first job) but got told to leave it. On her knees for OWO, the best OWO i've ever experienced, onto the bed for RO, on with the bag and sex in various positions. First pop left around 8 mins on the clock, so we had a chat whilst i got dressed. Left. Been in the room 35 mins.

In summary, best punt i've experienced to date and now i know she has the excellent reputation that she does on here.

Offline samsung1

Thanks for the review blindside7, and welcome to UKP! we hope to see many more reviews from you!  :drinks:

On the other hand, I have not seen her. The reason being that her profile states she is a dress size 12 but looks more like a size 14/16 in her pictures, and that girls who usually hide their stomach area in pictures usually have something to hide (their stomach) lol. And would be petrified to find if that is true, as large girls are a turn off for me.

:hi:

Online threechilliman

Thanks for the review blindside7, and welcome to UKP! we hope to see many more reviews from you!  :drinks:

On the other hand, I have not seen her. The reason being that her profile states she is a dress size 12 but looks more like a size 14/16 in her pictures, and that girls who usually hide their stomach area in pictures usually have something to hide (their stomach) lol. And would be petrified to find if that is true, as large girls are a turn off for me.

You'll be fine. I saw her recently and I reckon 12 is spot on.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I have not seen her yet but she is on my HL.  Waiting for her to tour in my area.   :drinks:

Offline bearcat69

Thank you for the review blindside7. -xHannahx- is definitely a WG I would like to shag at some point. If only I could arrange something with her, she's obviously very popular, and I have found her a tricky one in terms of availability. Physically she does look a bit large, but definitely within acceptable range for me. I'd mostly be going for the (hopefully to my liking) service and attitude anyway.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:18:44 am by bearcat69 »

Sandman2017

I think Hannah looks gorgeous, I would never in a million years think he was any where near a size 14/16 figure wise , looking at her pics id say 10/12

Offline Jockey

Looking at her belly on her pictures, doesn't look like anything to be concerned about.

With 40 positives on just here..... I would not disregard her...

Offline HailWood

Looking at her belly on her pictures, doesn't look like anything to be concerned about.

With 40 positives on just here..... I would not disregard her...
+1
Saw her recently and I would say a size 12 is accurate- she's a lovely genuine girl who enjoys what she does and it shows in the quality of service she delivers.

The vicar

She's definitely a size 12 but always wears something to hide
her chubby tummy , nice girl

Offline _Bender_

Rubbish, Hannah's no size 14/16, I only met her a few weeks back and I would also say a 10/12, with curves in the right places.

A great girl who delivers an awesome experience.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:30:36 pm by _Bender_ »

Happyfeet

Fantastic girl definitely size 12 just wished I could get to see her again

Offline DAlpine1980

The dress size is a funny thing - I wouldn't say she was anywhere near a 14/16 (but then I also don't know anything about dress sizes). She definitely has a good figure completely in proportion.

The most important thing is you will rarely find someone with such a genuine appetite to leave you satisfied.

Offline r1965h

I've been seeing Hannah since 2009 with the last time being this Monday when I had a 4 handed massage. She's definitely no bigger than a size 12.

She has posted 4 pictures on uke today which are a true likeness.

Offline BlueRock

She's defiantly a 12 and doesn't have a tummy. She's a trim girl and generally lovely. Its a good gfe and always reminds me of the sort of session you get from a partner on your birthday!

Offline samsung1

Well if 4+ guys who have seen her say she is not bigger than a size 12 then I may believe you  :D

I am into toned gym bodies that may be the reason why i put her off in the first place  :sarcastic:

Diehard

Saw her recently, have seen her several times over the years and while she is bigger than she used to be she is definitely no more than a size 12. In fact her size 12 equates to aw size 8 for other hookers.

Her service remains excellent.

Dellboy

I've been seeing Hannah since 2009 with the last time being this Monday when I had a 4 handed massage. She's definitely no bigger than a size 12.

She has posted 4 pictures on uke today which are a true likeness.

Why not post a review???

Offline r1965h

Why not post a review???

She already has 40 positive reviews on here, I don't think I'm going to provide anything new by writing a review of Hannah.