Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Didi Thai - Warrington  (Read 1671 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120071) (23 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Deggz012

Comms

I saw on a/w that DidiThai was in warrington so sent off a text. A comprehensive quickly returned text confirmed giving postcode and listing her services £80 for 30 mins, kissing, owo, and sex.  She confirmed a time by text and I was on my way

It was a block of apartments near a supermarket. Handy for parking but there was visitors parking at the apartment blocks. I arrived a early, called to say i was there. She text apartment number was and to come straight up but don't knock on the door.  I guess as there were other apartments she did not want to arose suspiciousions. She must have  been looking through the door viewer as when I arrived the door opened straight away

The booking
Didi opened the door and i was greeted by a gorgeous thai lady wearing a short black dress with nothing underneath  which showed off her amazing curves. She initiated kissing immediately which was an amazing start to an amazing punt.  I gave her the paperworkher an she left to store the cash whilst I undressed.

When she returned she started kissing resumed and she removed the dress. Wow this slim Thai lady with amazing boobs was standing in front of me while we moved onto the bed still kissing.  Although she said it was an extra charge for body to body massage in the text it was provided for free.  She sild around my body arousing me ending with my cock in her mouth for a wonderful owo.  I wanted taste Didi so she postioned herself ready for my oral. She was clean and shaved tasted divine. I was lapping away for over 5 mins then I slipped a finger in her ass with no objection. I she was pushing my head down the gripped my head with her things. I am knewshe was cumming with the actions and  noises she was making
It was then time to be bagged up. Didi lay back and I pounded away in mish. For a while I felt the sap rising and I wanted to do doggy. No chance as I removed the condom and she sucked me to completion. Then off to dispose of in the sink.

I know there are a lot of positive reviews on here and I can understand why. Didi is a beautiful that woman with an amazing body that gives her all to ensure you have a good time. She is one the  est punts I have ever had

Would I return. In a heartbeat if she is in the area again. One to keep on my hotlist

Offline jonko

Nice to hear you had Didi, she is gorgous and my best Thai ever. I see she is back in Manchester according to AW and VS and I was hoping to see her this weekend, but hell no one is answering messages. I'm so desperate to see her again!