Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester recommendations  (Read 713 times)

Offline Darkchocolato

Heading up north next week (Manchester) for work and would like to try a northern punt! I’m into the PSE look big tits big ass fake lips etc. Duos also. any recommendations would be welcome. Thanks guys

Offline Richthescouser

Heading up north next week (Manchester) for work and would like to try a northern punt! I’m into the PSE look big tits big ass fake lips etc. Duos also. any recommendations would be welcome. Thanks guys

A couple spring to mind.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would recommend you start to make some form of useful contributions, you've been a member for 5 1/2 years and haven't done so yet.

From the rules. -

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline Clungeplunger94

Contributed fuck all for all these years, and fuck all is all he'll be getting back
Banned reason: Racist twat
Banned by: Kev40ish