Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where do you come from  (Read 711 times)

Offline photoclicker

Do you ever wonder where prossie come from do they live in posh houses paid for by sex work, or just slapper of estate feeding habit or supporting their bofriend. Its the same when you see 20 somthing girls driving range rovers yet professional ppl cant afford them.

Offline Tecova

The girls/boys who you see in high valued cars are driving it on finance.  If they/their gf give up the game or decide they don't want to have any more sex with random guys, they play the scam a punter game and mess around with the finance company until the car either is sold on to people who ask no questions or is taken off them.

Online Moby Dick

No, its fairly obvious that you have the full range of WG from those that struggle to feed a habit to others earning over £1000/day with multiple properties and other incomes.
I got to fuck ‘em, not judge or envy ‘em.

BUT sometimes I wonder how many Range Rovers I could have owned if I hadn’t spunked my earnings on WGs. I guess I ain’t so professional. Tough shit : No regrets.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 09:07:17 am by Moby Dick »

Offline cideruk

Range Rovers are crap anyroad

Strange that what used to belong to the shooting set now is fave with the drug dealing set