Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bolton Hotels  (Read 689 times)

Offline John Alan

So ive been on the old Tinder and manage get talking to a local girl and have arranged to go out get some food and go to the cinema the usual stuff.
Now to my shock she's straight up said she wants shagging after all this now Bolton's like the halfway for us both to meet for this day out and i am just wondering what hotels would be a good call for this as she suggested we book into a hotel on that day for later on anyone have any recommendation where the hotel staff wont be a bit funny if a young couple check in with no bags or out and its kinda obvious what we would be checking in for

Offline SeekingSteve

Probably best bet is the Travel Lodge
External Link/Members Only
They get all sorts in there so wont bat an eye lid

S

Offline itslavish

I own a hotel and get many couples booking in for a shag, these one night bookings keep many hotels running especially in towns like Bolton. Also staff don’t care you’ll be fine

Offline sir wanksalot

I own a hotel and get many couples booking in for a shag, these one night bookings keep many hotels running especially in towns like Bolton. Also staff don’t care you’ll be fine

Does the staff ever try to guess which couples are doing it?  :P

Offline boltonagain

The Whites Hotel and the Holiday Inn just outside town both used to be used for incalls for girls touring Bolton, but that was pre-pandemic so no idea what it's like now. The Whites would be my pick, if you buy a BWFC season ticket you get 10% off  :D

Offline VitIron

So ive been on the old Tinder and manage get talking to a local girl and have arranged to go out get some food and go to the cinema the usual stuff.
Now to my shock she's straight up said she wants shagging after all this now Bolton's like the halfway for us both to meet for this day out and i am just wondering what hotels would be a good call for this as she suggested we book into a hotel on that day for later on anyone have any recommendation where the hotel staff wont be a bit funny if a young couple check in with no bags or out and its kinda obvious what we would be checking in for

I'm sorry if this is a naive question. I've never used Tinder and know nothing about it.

Is this a WG who will charge you for 'time and companionship' or someone just looking for no strings sex and doesn't want money?

Offline John Alan

I'm sorry if this is a naive question. I've never used Tinder and know nothing about it.

Is this a WG who will charge you for 'time and companionship' or someone just looking for no strings sex and doesn't want money?

shes not after money just matched her on the app shes the same age as me like shes not a WG its just looking like no strings attached sex

Offline VitIron

shes not after money just matched her on the app shes the same age as me like shes not a WG its just looking like no strings attached sex

Wow! Maybe I'm being naive but I'm surprised women do this. Aren't they putting themselves at great risk?

I'm sure she's quite safe with you but you know what I mean.

Offline John Alan

Wow! Maybe I'm being naive but I'm surprised women do this. Aren't they putting themselves at great risk?

I'm sure she's quite safe with you but you know what I mean.

i was shocked as well because id suggested a movie and some food for out first time meeting up and she dropped that on me

Offline VitIron

i was shocked as well because id suggested a movie and some food for out first time meeting up and she dropped that on me

Is there any way of finding out more about this girl before you meet her?

I'm sorry to put a possible dampener on things but you might want to be careful with this as you don't know what you're walking into.