Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese in Preston  (Read 845 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Couple of Japanese have popped up on VS in Preston, even though I’m guessing both will point to the same gaff. Just curious if anyone has given them a go.

I know it’ll be a B&S, but I Do like Japanese & Chinese. Most of them make a cute squeak as you fuck em.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 01:43:35 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Online Edwin D

I was looking for a massage earlier, checked the usual sites and found Mimi on gumtree with different number. Points to Corporation Street.

Offline BaldEagle

Couple of Japanese have popped up on VS in Preston, even though I’m guessing both will point to the same gaff. Just curious if anyone has given them a go.

I know it’ll be a B&S, but I Do like Japanese & Chinese. Most of them make a cute squeak as you fuck em.

Two things are certain. What you see probably won't be what you get and it's a racing certainty they won't be Japanese. If you're still tempted book one and let us all know.  :hi:

Online scutty brown

Avoid
trafficked Chinese women locked away in the garret rooms of that Chinese pub/restaurant on Corporation St
They're kept silent through threats
Linked to similar places in Liverpool, London and elsewhere

Offline fisherofsouls

Avoid
trafficked Chinese women locked away in the garret rooms of that Chinese pub/restaurant on Corporation St
They're kept silent through threats
Linked to similar places in Liverpool, London and elsewhere

Scutty, where do you get your intel? You seem very knowledgeable about trafficking...

Online scutty brown

Scutty, where do you get your intel? You seem very knowledgeable about trafficking...

🕵️

Offline psb

The one thing that you can guarantee when the advert says Japanese is that the girl will be Chinese. You've more chance seeing Emperor Hirohito than the girl in the picture

Offline fisherofsouls

Noticed another one popped up:

which on enquiry turns out to be the same crew.

One place I certainly won't be going!!

Offline Captain caveman 69

he's like uk puntings very own sherlock Holmes a very useful member who's helped a lot of punters from  getting into bad situations . :hi: