Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage places in Cumbria?  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Hi gang,

Probably a question thats been asked before but... Does anyone know of any places in north (or, even better, west!) Cumbria that do massages with HE... or more!

Cheers in advance ☢

Offline shaft10

Unfortunately I think you've got more chance of finding the end of a rainbow up here mate ... that said, if you do find one let us know

Offline Pennine Rover

The one in Penrith which is legit but the Thai owner does topless HE

Offline Rassilon

As far as I'm aware there are none. virus or no virus, I doubt Cumbria police (or the public at large) would ever allow one.

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Do they? Interesting... Is that the one on Castlegate???

I know theres one in Cockermouth but think that they're legit by the looks of it...

Online scutty brown

Theres the Chinese medicine place in Barrow town centre, though currently closed and the website is offline

These have been reported in the past as offering HE, but the veracity of the claims has been doubted - the claims always seemed dodgy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Barrow's a bit off the beaten track unfortunately... The roads are shite to get there from here out west..

Online scutty brown

There is a thai place somewhere in Cockermouth which no-one has ever reported on, though is probably legit

Offline Radioactiveboy28

There is a thai place somewhere in Cockermouth which no-one has ever reported on, though is probably legit

Yeah, 3 posts earlier from me... lol

Someone i know from work lives VERY close by it so probably not a good idea for me to be seen there...

Offline con-a-ser

Barrow's a bit off the beaten track unfortunately... The roads are shite to get there from here out west..

There used to be a place in Barrow if anyone remebers it Stolen Moments some of the cosmo girls worked there (one girl a day place near footie ground)

Offline The tyrant

Yeah, 3 posts earlier from me... lol

Someone i know from work lives VERY close by it so probably not a good idea for me to be seen there...
.               Hello the one in cockermouth is totally legit .the one in barrow is a bad drive but extras and Penrith is hit and miss for extras
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 11:26:53 am by The tyrant »

Offline irwell

"It's legit but does topless HE"

Does anyone know which of those it is please?

Offline Gspam

I enquired in the Penrith shop, and got told no. I then went next day and the owner said I had been rude to her staff, and to ask her next time, gave me a wink and looked at my crotch. But the girl I enquired with was stropping because i was there, so I left...