Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sunshine health petersfield  (Read 2382 times)

Offline jonny53

Has any one tried this establishment I will be out that way for a couple of days and wondered if it was worth a visit. What is in offer there? :rolleyes:

LookNoHands

Never heard of it - got any links?

Offline jonpayne

External Link/Members Only

I visited there recently for a 30 minute massage, which costs £30. The masseuse was a Thai woman, probably about 40, who offered me a normal or firm massage. I opted for firm, and received a pretty vigorous massage to my back, shoulders and arms. All the time, decorum was preserved by a towel covering my arse and tackle. After 30 minutes, she nodded at my tackle and said "you want?" On asking how much, she said £30, which quickly dropped to £20. I offered £10, which was refused. If she'd worked on my thighs for a while, I might have succumbed for £20!

A better option nearby is Mai30, who'll give a 30 minute massage with hand relief for £40.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps!

Offline jonny53

Thanks I know Mai30 and have to agree she gives a great massage and H E and is a lovely person with it .Will probably give sunshine health a miss.

Offline markymark72

Does anyone have any links for Mai30?

Offline markymark72

Oops ... just seen them above, sorry.

Offline MrFritz

I went there a few weeks ago as I was passing through the area. I'm new to punting, but had seen the advert online and thought i'd give it a try. I'll post a review on the review section.