Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostrate Massage  (Read 806 times)

Offline officer69

Hi folks question for you discerning chaps out there. Why prostrate massage? is it as good as people say it is? So far in my limited experience when they advertise prostrate massage it just means someone sticking either a finger or 'toy' up yer bum..... and thats about it. I tired it but it didnt really do anything for me am i missing out somehow?  :thumbsup: thanks in advance for any advice given.

Stevenfun

Haven't had the pleasure as yet, in time I might explore
However to be pedantic there is a world of difference between prostrate and prostate.

Offline mh

I don't want to change the thread title as it is quite an amusing typo. But I think you mean prostate unless you like your massages with you spreadeagled and submissive? On the other hand perhaps that description is suitable for both prostate and prostrate...

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline officer69

Ahhh doh  :dash: I did mean PROSTATE however both could be delivered PROSTRATE  :yahoo: thank you for the update.....

Offline Strokemeplease

I find that the orgasm is more intense when pressure is applied to the prostate, with the lady making a beckoning motion with her fingertip. Most Chinese and Thai massage shops will provide this service. Just ask for "finger up please" and when she has inserted it say "please do this", making the beckoning motion.

Stevensmiles

Do like the bum tickling part of a massage but fingers up bum do nothing for me I’m afraid.