Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Super Star - Southampton (Tours)  (Read 976 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

NAME Laura
AGE 27
NATIONALITY Italian
PAID £150 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | FK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Body | Very Responsive to RO | Clean | Good GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Only slight negatives were texts were sometimes a bit slow coming back and was told "dont put inside" when playing with her pussy (had asked if she accepts fingering prior to meet and she said she did).

PRE-PUNT All contact was by text. Comms were good enough but replies a bit slow coming back.

VENUE Serviced apartment just off the avenue. Think other wg's sometimes frequent the same block when touring. Nice and spacious inside. Bedroom basic but perfectly ok.

LOOKS 10/10 Very pretty blonde girl. The girl next door type looks wise. Opened the door in a short dress, stockings and heels. Lovely curvy body (not fat) and a lovely round ass. Tits were nice and i would guess around 34C. Nice shaved pussy.

SERVICE 9/10 Laura delivered all services as requested. After entering the flat was immediately greeted with a kiss then shown to the bedroom where paperwork was sorted and was offered a shower which i declined as had showed before leaving home. She disappeared off to hide the money then returned and was presented with another kiss and a sexy little dance. Was a sight unzipping her dress and seeing that sexy ass appear as it dropped to the floor. Onto the bed for some more FK then RO. She appears to really love RO and almost immediately shoved my head towards her crotch. After this some OWO followed which was good before some 69. Then on with the hat for some CG and scissors (which i havent actually done with a wg before) I dont know why... anyway lots of naughty talk and moaning throughout (maybe a bit too much moaning at times which did sometimes appear a little fake). Then off with the hat for more OWO before a CIM finish. Some kisses, cuddles and a chat for 10 min or so before leaving.

VERDICT A good looking blonde girl who is good at what she does and will likely return next time she's in the area.

COMMENTS According to her profile she does A levels at discretion. Not usually fussed by anal but the sight of that ass makes me think I may enquire about it next time.

Online madmania

Thanks for the review pal, glad you had a good time considering the spate of neutrals and negatives recently! :hi:

Offline rg41

What was Laura Super Star's time keeping like?

kamu

What was Laura Super Star's time keeping like?

I was slightly concerned after reading previous reviews. When i arrived outside her place had to wait a few minutes for a reply (didnt answer call). Was told to "plz wait a moment" then after a further 5 min got the flat number. All in all was inside around 10 min after the agreed time so not too bad. Booked an hour maybe left around 10 min early but didnt feel rushed.