Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton young teens  (Read 3081 times)

rabbit90

Anyone got any good ones to share I am looking for one for one in a couple of days, pm me if you can't share on here

Offline madmania

Haven't personally seen them so cant vouch but these are all 18-21 and seemingly well liked:

External Link/Members Only   -  19
External Link/Members Only   -  20
External Link/Members Only    -  21
External Link/Members Only   -  19   (very hesitant to put her because she fucked around in past about doing solo meets. Still hot though)

If you don't mind slightly older these are fairly up there as considered best on the South coast:

External Link/Members Only   -   24   (been twice, both times great)
External Link/Members Only   -   24   (in Portsmouth though most universally well liked WG I have heard of)

Offline nigel4498

You can of course do the research yourself on AW by entering the post code, distance and age preference.
You can then come on here to check in the search facility by entering their 7 digit AW code.
Simples.

kamu

Offline Jamboney

When looking at your posts I was suddenly reminded that it's half term this week

Offline purple_t

Avoid Madii at all costs. No way she is 21 either probably mid 20s

Offline madmania

Avoid Madii at all costs. No way she is 21 either probably mid 20s

You have had a bad experience?

kamu

Read her latest review or better still try and arrange a meet with her and see how much of a waste of time she is.

Offline madmania

Read her latest review or better still try and arrange a meet with her and see how much of a waste of time she is.

Well spotted, I admit I saw 2 positive 1 negative and assumed probably alright.

Thanks man, imma take greater care in future  :thumbsup:

Offline purple_t

Yes

But not going to review for a couple of different reasons. I didn't even get her out of her clothes so can't really comment on her bedroom skills, though if they are anything like her attitude, organisation, and presentation, they will be woeful

Offline HawkG

Yes

But not going to review for a couple of different reasons. I didn't even get her out of her clothes so can't really comment on her bedroom skills, though if they are anything like her attitude, organisation, and presentation, they will be woeful

WTF? If a punt is so bad that you bailed before you got started, that's the most important type of review, surely?

Offline purple_t

I didn't bail... she did. Saved me a small fortune and from what would definitely have been a shit punt though
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:10:43 pm by purple_t »

Offline madmania

I didn't bail... she did. Saved me a small fortune and from what would definitely have been a shit punt though

I think what he's saying is why didn't you do a review? If the girl has done something so bad/wrong that meant you didn't even go through with the punt its worth a review and negative reviews to save punters from lost money and bad times are the most important reviews to do surely?

Offline gabor88

I have seen Alice before, and it was great. Super hot body, good english (compared to most), and a generally nice girl. She has had breast implants recently, so the pics are a little outdated and the stats aren't right.

Offline madmania

I have seen Alice before, and it was great. Super hot body, good english (compared to most), and a generally nice girl. She has had breast implants recently, so the pics are a little outdated and the stats aren't right.

That's really good to know actually thanks  :hi:

Any chance you could write up a full review?

It's odd because I tried to book Alice but she didn't reply to me. Perhaps I'll try again because she looks hot as hell.

Offline pewpewpew

Alice looks fucking gorgeous. I'm 95% sure it's a B&S though

Offline madmania

What makes you say that? Not yet I'm doubting you its just I've never come across one and so don't really know the warning signs/red flags - how can you be so convinced she's not legit even with reviews?

kamu

She's not a B&S. Wouldn't particularly recommend her though...

Offline DrConners

She's not a B&S. Wouldn't particularly recommend her though...

+1 for Kamu

Cut & paste her aw profile number into the search box, lots of guys have had good and bad experiences with her. Mine was definetly bad.

MrKeen

Just for the record,I have seen Alice a fewTimes, never dissappoints, although nature has stacked the odds in her favour she looks fit keeps herself fit. Never a problem with her attitude.

Offline madmania

+1 for Kamu

Cut & paste her aw profile number into the search box, lots of guys have had good and bad experiences with her. Mine was definetly bad.

Not to keep pestering you for reviews but I'd also love to hear what you had to say about her lol. Your Eleynaa review was great :)