Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .Bianca - Southampton (moves)  (Read 1241 times)

swoop

External Link/Members Only

I know, I know, it says Romanian and I should have known better but.....nice pics and a LOT of positive reviews.  However, they all must be fakes. 

The pics are accurate, she's a 9 at least, however, the attitude sucks.  Booked half an hour and when I got to the grotty little rented room there was another girl watching TV (External Link/Members Only - Flavia) and Bianca talked me into 2 girls for half an hour.  Quote:  "She suck you, I fuck you."

Well the other girl was in the room for 5 whole minutes and didn't take anything off.  Bianca gave up after 10 minutes with a "No more fucking, you cum now."  No owo, no GFE, absolute typical Romanian.  I'd just like to know how the hell she got so many positive reviews.

Possibly worst punt ever.

MrKeen

Well the other girl was in the room for 5 whole minutes and didn't take anything off.  Bianca gave up after 10 minutes with a "No more fucking, you cum now."  No owo, no GFE, absolute typical Romanian.  I'd just like to know how the hell she got so many positive reviews.

Thanks for taking the chance, two you saw were on my hit list to check out, so you have done us all a favour.

As widely reported on here most AW reviews are fake, if you compare them you can often see that they are written by the same pimp,  as indeed are the profiles.

WhattheFlip

Yet another one!
God she's damn hot too. If she got her act together, gave a good service, she could be charging £150ph and get lots of repeat business. The lack of a business brain on these charlatans never ceases to amaze.

kamu

She was on my HL for a while until I saw her reviews here. Wish girls like this would just fuck off back to where they came from and stop wasting peoples time.

There seems to be loads of similar girls in the southampton area at the moment. Makes it difficult to filter out the gooduns.

Offline Stiltskin

I just add Nationality: Romanian . Exclude to my searches.

supersted88

Thats right whatheflip ive been and seen bianca a waste of money yeh she looks stunning but she just wants the money no owo no gfe wouldnt let me fuck her only her on top i would have been back prob every week if  she was any good.
save your money im sure theirs better out there.