Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Kasia (Bethnal Green - E2) x2  (Read 1756 times)

4 review(s) for Teen Kasia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kseh

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys,

I have seen this girl twice in august before I left on holidays and it was awesome.

Thanks to @The_Don, I took his way of presenting a review which I like a lot to read. Short and informative ;)

Services:
FK
DFK
Hand job
OWO
Balls licking
Rimming (only on 2nd meeting=>(Free on 2nd meeting)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone text's,(maid).

Location: Flat in small block, Clean and usable small double bedroom with a good bed. Bathroom, with real bath and shower attachment (Stocked with toiletries).
 Overground =  Bethnal Green (10min walk)

Would I visit again: 100 (I see a Wg only 3 times max. So it will be the last time, I might book her 2 hours. however we clicked a lot so I might try Anal for free :))

Pictures: No photo shop and are fair to good (face shots in PG). Body wise she looks slimmer and taller (than I thought she be).

The girl: Mid to Long Blonde hair, size 6-8, 5.5, Early 20s, real tits (B/C cup), Sweet looking W/G (when she smiles).

Plus + Assisted shower after the punt. No clock watching, I was early on both meeting, one on the morning (first punt for her), and the last one the second, got extra time in the shower (20-30 minutes free with her)

Neutral/Positive+++++++: Looked a little blank at times and I had to prompt her with a little direction (first meeting, completely agree with The_Don, so  I told I liked to be licked, and then she started to lick me everywhere :D, during the 2nd meeting after my first pop she lay down next to me and then she start instantly to touch me, lick me like every where AGAIN (I LIKE THAT TO MUCH) so Mr Happy was ready to go and she look at me and say 'Fuck me' fair enough young Lady, I will break you:D) .

I recommend her for one hour first, if you click with her (she laugh and everything well you got the key at the 2nd punt you will by in heaven).

Thanks Kseh

Enfield

Nice review might pay her a visit now shy tiffanys retired.

Offline Kseh

well you won't be disappointed, the first visit will be a bit mechanical from her but you have to make her comfortable and then she will expose a naughty side :D