Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salai Thai Jenny (Hendon Central)  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Kseh

Hi !!!!!

Finally I decided to post this review after a day of thinking worth a negative or neutral...
So 2 days ago I had again a massage at sala thai with Jenny.

The lady
Old Lady prob reaching 50s with fake boobs.

The Massage
Price paid:£40 for 1h
Asked for leg and arm massage well she didn't ask for the strength so I suggested a relax massage.
During the massage she didn't create any sensation, she was shy when she pass her hand where you need to pass it :)
So once she passed her hand I started to spread my legs to make sure that she could go.
But still no differences. Then I was hard, so I told her than she can massage my Mr. She ask me to turn... (I like to be massaged around the balls when I'm facing the table). So I turn.

The Extras
Price paid:£20 for hj. When I saw the old old old Lady, I was like I don't want to see more :D. Mr Happy was less happy. So then she start the hand job. WOW WOW WOW OMG. She just do a basic hand job up and down fast or slow and nothing else, no hand stimulation on the body, touching balls etc... After 5 min, my Mr Happy was Sad :) (Hope you understand the image there :D) and she ask 'CUM ???' I was like in my head no, nothing will happen with you for sure, but I shup up and say just no. Then she says more 15 min want more? I say you can try. Then she start again the same mechanical shit with her hand. So I tell her use hand and show my balls. Then she start massaging them but stop after 30 seconds. So Mr Sad stayed sad. Then she start to touch my body, so Mr Happy come back. Then after 5 min, I was close to cum (closing eyes...) but she find interesting to try an external protaste massage by pressing her nail of one finger against my balls (Well I Think or maybe she wanted meat balls for her spaghetti on the evening). Instantly hurting, Mr Sad was back and I was laughing so badly (nervous laugh :D) that she was lost. Then I paid her £20 (I was close to not pay or ask for 50% but let's say that I don't care I won't see her again :D) and did go to the shower.
Coming back from my shower I realize that I did give £40  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: I was so pissed of against myself.... So I took my time to get dressed and waited door closed. After 5 min she show up, and give me back the £20 bonus by saying it is £20...  :thumbsup: At least she is honest.

Not a real relaxing moment...

Here the full listing in physical appearance:
Gift
Katie
Lisa
Linda
Jenny

btw I saw a young girl waiting in their kitchen with the dressing code of all the masseuse. She had bright brown her with a bowl cut. Don't know her name but she was so fucking hot... I will say 25 max. Well I see the different new names when I will phone next month for my appointment.

Thanks for reading me. 
Kseh

Offline Rupert

The girl you saw after sounds like Mimi. Seen her many times she doesn't bother with massage usually crap but good hr or b2b, may charge bit more. Mix review of her but I have never been disappointed.

Offline Kseh

Well I don't know but the hj was crap... the massage was average without usual touch.

so I don't know but I'm sure it was the name jenny. 1000000%

Offline Rupert

Sorry I meant the girl in the kitchen is Mimi, probably the hottest girl there
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:15:25 am by Rupert »