Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Natasha - Brentwood  (Read 3448 times)

16 review(s) for English_Natasha (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline schlong118118

saw natasha a few days ago and paid 170 for an hour

gave her a call to arrange and confirm.

location was hotel in brentwood.

pics are accurate i would say she looks better in person

i got to the hotel and called natasha and she said she wasnt sure if i was coming and was busy . she said would be free in 30mins. was pissed off about this and was tempted to call it off but as it took me an hour to get there i decided to wait. called her and got room number 30 mins later. went into room handed over money and she apologised for making me wait.

started with passionate dfk. moved onto owo good technique and very sloppy with lots of spitting. after about 20 minutes i covered her in cum.  after few mins was ready for round 2. more sloppy owo then bent her over the bed and wow that ass. The ass is what i came to see and was worth it. i gave her a good hard pounding and she took without complaints. exploded just as time was up.

price bit high but i guess you get what you pay for.

External Link/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

saw natasha a few days ago and paid 170 for an hour

gave her a call to arrange and confirm.

location was hotel in brentwood.

pics are accurate i would say she looks better in person

i got to the hotel and called natasha and she said she wasnt sure if i was coming and was busy . she said would be free in 30mins. was pissed off about this and was tempted to call it off but as it took me an hour to get there i decided to wait. called her and got room number 30 mins later. went into room handed over money and she apologised for making me wait.

started with passionate dfk. moved onto owo good technique and very sloppy with lots of spitting. after about 20 minutes i covered her in cum.  after few mins was ready for round 2. more sloppy owo then bent her over the bed and wow that ass. The ass is what i came to see and was worth it. i gave her a good hard pounding and she took without complaints. exploded just as time was up.

price bit high but i guess you get what you pay for.

External Link/Members Only

thanks for the review

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks for the review  :hi:

How would you rate her on the scale ?

Vote now  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline schlong118118

I would say between C and D.

Offline Global_Punter

I would say between C and D.

Danke, that's a Bubble worth sampling - its on my HL now  :hi:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 02:27:00 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

Based on your experience this is another double booker. You don't mention if there were any hygiene issues insofar as the punter she was fucking on your arrival.

Did your revised booking slot start on time?

I would mark this as a nuetral but your call. You may not have been in a position to wait 30 mins so it would have been a wasted 1 hour journey.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline HERTSBLUE

170 quid fat ugly no thanks glad you enjoyed.

Offline schlong118118

Thanks for the review OP.

Based on your experience this is another double booker. You don't mention if there were any hygiene issues insofar as the punter she was fucking on your arrival.

Did your revised booking slot start on time?

I would mark this as a nuetral but your call. You may not have been in a position to wait 30 mins so it would have been a wasted 1 hour journey.

there was no hygiene issues I waited for her to shower before I saw her. I considered reviewing as neutral due to the 30 min wait but the positives outweighed the negatives.

Offline Global_Punter

170 quid fat ugly no thanks glad you enjoyed.

:sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Did you just say fat & ugly because of the rate, are you into skinny SP's ?

Offline Bornslippy

Each to their own but fat arses is not my thing. High price too

Offline last_days_of_logan

Each to their own but fat arses is not my thing. High price too

soo my thing  :cool: