Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Cherry Flowers - Cambridge  (Read 504 times)

4 review(s) for cherry flowers (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JayEZ2K

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: To get phone number you must first contact Cherry Flowers through AdultWork. The phone operator replies quickly to texts, and requests that you call.

Location: Near the Qwik Fit near the Beehive Centre. (Across the street from the Kwik Fit/Euro-Car. Old building, but decent inside. White door. Similar to the YoYo location, the flat seemed empty other than the girl.

Name: Amy (Yeah, seriously. For some reason Amy has become a very popular name for Chinese WGs)

Looks: ** Not the girl in the photo **
Petite frame, although a bit older, approximately late 30s, milf. Cute face, some chub on the belly, small breasts, decent ass. Looks-wise mediocre, but very good service...

Service: Very friendly service, and despite the budget punt, she instigated kissing, and then licked my nipples, balls, and shaft of my cock. OW with good and lasted several minutes. I was too big for CG, so I gave her a vigorous pounding in mish before finishing in the bag. She cleaned me up, and I was out on time. She just arrived and will be here all week.