Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RYNA BELLE in COLCHESTER.  (Read 1341 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Students Notebook

Once again I know that there will be other Reviews on Ryna, however I thought I would give you my thoughts on the time I spent with her recently.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have mentioned before that I first tried to meet Ryna ln December last year. The date and time were agreed and the booking made, here it is.

Out   Booking   16/12/2015 10:57:24   Ryna_belle (67) View Profile   1hr(s) for 90 GBP on 18/12/2015 at 10:00:00 - Confirmed   16/12/2015 11:17:56   

The day before the booking I rang her as requested. No reply. I texted. No reply.

On the day of the booking I went to Colchester, I rang her. No reply. Texted. No reply.

I waited 20 minutes.  Tried again to contact her. No reply. I buggered off to Cambridge were there was a girl I hoped to see. Guess what. No reply.

Turns out that Ryna (or perhaps her agent) had confirmed the booking even though she had gone on holiday the day before.

Never mind, all forgotten now. Forgive and forget. Although I did come very, very close to awarding her a Negative, though now that I've finally met her, I'm glad I didn't.

This time it was all arranged and as always I checked the day before. All was well.

Went to the NCP car park, rang her and was called in straight away. I knew the code from previous visits to the other girls working in the same flat.

Off with the shoes and into the bedroom. No shaking of hands this time.

I paid the standard £.90 for 60 minutes plus £.20 for OWO. I have never had anal with a girl (nor I would add have I with a boy) and I was tempted to pay the extra £.20 for that. However that would have brought the total up to £.130 and thinking about it there are lots of girls who charge less and offer anal as standard. Though I never bother, infact I never even think of it, so it must be the offering of it as an extra that wet my curiosity.

Plus..........I'm shy :  rolleyes:

Talking of anal reminds me of the old joke about the man who was negotiating to rent a property and he received a letter from the owner's solicitor advising him that the rent would have to " be paid anally in advance".  Somewhat surprised, he replied that "he had heard of paying through the nose but this was ridiculous "

Sorry, I digress.

So as always I did the usual things. RO, OWO, face sitting, 69 and sex.  All of these performed with care and skill, but that's the kind of man I am.

Will I go again ? Cant imagine why not. I think those three girls are magic, but then there are lots of others who are too, (mentioning no names) but I'm longing
for my favourite little Romanian to come back from her holiday. She'd better be quick because I have my eye on another little Rom who's £.20 cheaper.

I hope that covers it.

SN.