Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Pics - Club Classique Loughborough  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Weyoun

Using fake pics is not usually the norm for this place (flattering pics yes but many places/WG's are guilty of that) and I only aware of one other instance in the last couple of years with Priya usually a bollywood actresses pic.

I try to avoid CC as its not great value for money, some of the girls are okay but most just want to get you off as fast as possible. Out of boredom I was checking out their site (I am working abroad and planning a punt when I get back, wouldn't touch the locals it might fall off) and I noticed a new girl Madison External Link/Members Only and I thought  I recognised her, took a couple of minutes and I realised the pic was Jessica Jane Clement a quick Google search and I even found a photo from the same shoot External Link/Members Only (sorry I couldn't insert the photo for some reason). I wonder how they thought they would get away with it.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:37:29 pm by Weyoun »

Offline Foggy

They have used them a few times. But if she looks anything like Jessica-Jane, I may well have to put up with there poxy beds