Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young_Yasminxo / St. Albans/ TOFTT?  (Read 882 times)

Offline Bornslippy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks promising?
In St. Albans area tomorrow so may try to book 30 min "trial" if business meetings allow.
only in st albans next 3 days though....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The888

Samples this today .....

I wouldn't bother - bit of an odd one to be honest.scouserz blonde, petite and over made up. The sorta bird you see in a Bar, bit of a tart but you'd clearly fuck it.

Facially she is quite spotty, but the body is absolutely spot on. I dropped in for 15mins, owo and CIM. All confirmed on arrival, however mid way though she decides she doesn't offer CIM anymore....ffs. OWO was fairly decent to be fair.

So I ask her to go on her knees so I can at least blow over her tits, which she was happy to do. However no touching her tits and she pulls away each time I try and touch them.

In the end a finish off over tits trying my fucking best to get it as high as I could.

She knew I had the arsehole, she grabs the cash and fucks off into the lounge for me to see myself out.

Tons of potential, fairly fit with a brilliant body, just a bit of a c***t
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:23:52 pm by The888 »

Offline Bornslippy

I see she has a negative on AW already. How much did she charge for the non cim owo?

Offline The888

I see she has a negative on AW already. How much did she charge for the non cim owo?

70 chuffing quid

Can't comment on that feedback - she's a bit slow,/thick as mince - but she seemed with it.

Who knows - moving on - I've got a couple nice little bits of action from SA planned this week ;)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 02:09:43 pm by The888 »

Offline recycler

The worst punt I have ever had, by a long way, total shit. Do not waste your time or money on this time wasting spotty little cow. Report to follow.

Offline Bornslippy

Wow. I'm looking forward to this. How shit can she be? I bet my 10 mins with shitty little.....sorry. ..pretty little tilly can't be topped!

Offline Bornslippy

Are you going to post a review?