Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca Kink gfe - Leeds TOFTT  (Read 3110 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7730825) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline havvok

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30min.

Summary: I opted for just a BJ as she advertised deepthroat skills. She has them.

The comms: clear and quick, probably not her texting.

The venue: Welly place, usual apartments

The Girl: Short blonde hair, cute petite thing, pretty face. Not great English but good at following instructions.

The meet: As simple as simple can be, arrived, paid, dropped my pants and she sucked me owo. Very gentle to start, i thought I'd missed the mark booking a DT girl. Suddenly she just attacked and throated me hard and deep. Not constantly, but mixed with her more sensual sucking. I asked if she swallows doesn't appear on her list. She said yes and took every drop when I came.

Will I return: Yeah, definitely. However I have a feeling she might be a tourer who doesn't hang about Leeds very long
 We will see.

Safe and clean though, very cute, and great bj.

Offline tb_999

She look like she could be the daughter of Billy Pearce!

Offline havvok

Not a bad shout that lol. She's prettier in person than her pictures I think. A bit softer looking.

Offline adamza

She looks right up my street. However, phone number seems to have disappeared from her profile? And the archived number on UKP doesn't seem to work...

Offline Teschner04

She looks right up my street. However, phone number seems to have disappeared from her profile? And the archived number on UKP doesn't seem to work...

Yeah I noticed this. But her profile still says the best way to book is to send her a text!

Offline dreamwrx

Looks absolutely FAF, to be fair mate ... nice one! Hope she stays around for a while cos I'd like to see her.

If Webpunter is looking in ... she'd look amazing in gymwear lol

Offline Punter121212

Not a bad shout that lol. She's prettier in person than her pictures I think. A bit softer looking.

whats her stats fella, how tall would you guess she is?

Offline havvok

I've no chance of guessing stats but she's petite. I will definitely be trying to book in again.

Offline Teschner04

I keep checking back but still no phone number. :unknown:

Online PussyLover789

So is this your first punt then since 2013?