Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky - Raddaran Thai Massage & Spa - Cheetham Hill - Manchester  (Read 6609 times)

Offline Goldfinch

Date:          7/12/20
Duration:   30 mins
Cost:          £20 + £20 for HE
Lady:          Nicky,Thai,mid 20's,5ft 3,size 10,wore glasses and a face covering
Comms:    Sent a text a few days earlier and confirmed booking.

External Link/Members Only

Firstly,a big thanks to standardpostage who started a thread on this new place last week and made me aware of it. :thumbsup:

Raddaran is easy to find on Cheetham Hill Rd opposite a hand car wash, with other shops including a nail spa and fast food place on the same block,and only a few minutes away from Diamond Dollzs.

I was told during initial comms,that because they had an opening offer of £30 for 1 hour,and I only required 30 mins,they would only charge me £20,instead of the usual £25.

The door was locked when I arrived for my booking and who i later found out was the boss let me in,she was a late 30's or early 40's lady and welcomed me into the spacious reception area of the shop,with a seating area.
Told her I had booked the other day and handed over £20 for 30 mins.

I was shown into a dimly lit room which had a massage table with a hole for the face and scented candles at the back of the room.
The room was warm which I welcomed,as I was cold,and I warmed my hands on the radiator.
I was left to undress and then Thai music started playing through a speaker.
Wasn't sure what to expect from such a new place,but laid face down naked and a few minutes later Nicky knocked on the door and walked in.

Moved on my side to grab a look and noticed she was a smallish girl,at a guess mid 20's and was wearing glasses,a face covering,a top which showed off her decent sized breasts and trousers.
She puts the towel over my back and bum and grabs a warm flannel and washes my feet,then picks up the oil and starts massaging my legs,as it has been said before,some Thai's are deceptively strong,and it was quite uncomfortable for a short time,had a chat,asked her name,and she told me it was the boss who let me in.

As I often like to do early on,I said I didn't need the towel draped over me,and she quickly removed it,I usually find it sets the tone of the possibility of things to come. ;)

A good massage of the neck,back,arms and legs followed for the next 15 mins or so,with the occasional brush between my arse crack,at this point I thought I would raise the subject of extras,told her I particularly liked rubbing of my arsehole and a HE finish for £20,she slapped my arse a few times,called me a naughty boy and agreed. :yahoo:

Oil was poured between my cheeks,more cc swipes,and with each swipe more pressure was put on my arsehole,so her finger with a little effort entered. :wacko: while reaching underneath grabbing my balls with the other hand,didn't take very long before I was rock hard. :crazy:
She asked me to turn over,and for the first time pulls her mask down and I get a good look at her face,I found her reasonably attractive.

She then oils up my cock and starts the hand job,I ask can I touch anywhere and she points to her tits,so I have a squeeze over her clothes,and then ask her can I touch your bum,and she pulls down the back of her trousers,which reveals a smooth skin bum,I reach in between her bum cheeks,and she says no fingering,and then oils up my cock and reaches under to insert a finger up my bum,she now increases the speed of the hand job,not long after I shoot my load over her hand. :wacko: :cool: :yahoo:

A quick clean up,a wipe down with a towel and I gave her the £20.
Didn't ask for a shower,as I was going to have one when I got home.
Before I left i was told to wash my hands with liquid soap,Nicky did the same.

So,certainly a positive experience,didn't get chance to have a good look around,maybe on a future visit,but as you would expect from a new place,smart and clean.

On leaving she said other ladies will be working there and there was an opening party in a day or two to bring good luck to the shop,and I should attend,unfortunately I'm not around there the rest of this week,so had to decline the offer.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:22:19 pm by Goldfinch »

Online Atlas1957

Good TOFTT work there.

she says no fingering,and then oils up my cock and reaches under to insert a finger up my bum
Bit of a double standard that one! :sarcastic:

Offline Goldfinch

Good TOFTT work there.
Bit of a double standard that one! :sarcastic:
Cheers pal. :D :wackogirl:

Offline Rossyuk

I saw this advert today, so thanks for giving us all the heads up. might head over that way tomorrow. If I do I will review as well.

Offline Goldfinch

I saw this advert today, so thanks for giving us all the heads up. might head over that way tomorrow. If I do I will review as well.
Your welcome. :thumbsup:

Offline ChiefAM

Sounds like you had a good time...

Interestingly, Nicky's name has changed to 'Fon' on the website since your post
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 07:02:53 pm by ChiefAM »

Offline Goldfinch

Sounds like you had a good time...

Interestingly, Nicky's name has changed to 'Fon' on the website since your post
Yes,I enjoyed myself thanks.

When I received the booking confirmation last week,Amy was the name given along with the time,when I asked her name,she said Nicky. :unknown:

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

There are all three names, plus Monica on that website now, along with descriptions of treatments. Only the "Fon" profile has a picture of the girl. She doesn't match your description, so maybe you saw Nicky" after all.

Great report Finchy. I'll try and get there this week and report. EM

Offline Goldfinch

There are all three names, plus Monica on that website now, along with descriptions of treatments. Only the "Fon" profile has a picture of the girl. She doesn't match your description, so maybe you saw Nicky" after all.

Great report Finchy. I'll try and get there this week and report. EM
Cheers pal

Offline Chris1990mcr

Fon is a lady who previously worked in Stoke called Jub - previous reviews in the Stoke area