Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TGTBT - Blackpool  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

This girl popped up in Blackpool a few days ago and her pics look great plus a decent likes list and reasonable pricing and then I thought TGTBT  :rolleyes:
Banged her an e-mail which has been read the following morning but no reply, she has then logged in every morning but never has a phone number showing so i'm thinking this is simply a PG scammer and I recall seeing the 1st few of her pictures (the grainy ones which look stolen) before on a profile
I know someone else on here also sent her an e-mail but not sure about a reply, anyone else had any contact and more importantly success or should this girl be simply be flagged as a PG scammer  :unknown:

Looking again at her profile it even says "Check out my private gallery Mwah"  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 12:16:13 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline bigmc

Offline chrishornx

I emailed her asking what days she was free and just got a blunt busy saying she was busy that day ?

sounds a bit iffy

Offline samneil15

Off topic -

As a guy who has a penchant for feet, I can never understand why a girl with fucking sausages as toes would highlight them on their profile.

Is it just me or do her feet look rank?

Offline Kool Keef

Off topic -

As a guy who has a penchant for feet, I can never understand why a girl with fucking sausages as toes would highlight them on their profile.

Agreed, they are some nasty, Fred Flintstone looking trotters  :vomit:
Could do with a good scrubbing & a pedicure.

Offline chrishornx

Agreed, they are some nasty, Fred Flintstone looking trotters  :vomit:
Could do with a good scrubbing & a pedicure.

one pair of feet has a tattoo one doesn't (right foot)

Offline frankc

Off topic -

I was thinking the exact same thing

Offline Blackpool Rock

I emailed her asking what days she was free and just got a blunt busy saying she was busy that day ?

sounds a bit iffy
Now showing as Glasgow  :cry:

TBF I did send her another e-mail which she replied to saying she was on tour but now not in Blackpool, not sure why she would reply to any e-mails if she was a PG scammer.
On that basis she may be genuine but just shit at comms, perhaps other members can advise if they actually get to meet her from her tours or whether she's never actually available

Offline TomTank

Just seen her this evening at Baileys Rochdale, on till 11 tonight and highly recommended

External Link/Members Only

FAF body like the photo (may have been slighly smoothed off), pretty face, some tattoos, and great kinky service - likes to domme which suited me.
Would imagine she'd be up for most things.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just seen her this evening at Baileys Rochdale, on till 11 tonight and highly recommended

FAF body like the photo (may have been slighly smoothed off), pretty face, some tattoos, and great kinky service - likes to domme which suited me.
Interesting their website says she is back so presumably worked there and left before returning, they already have a Chloe there so she can't have the same name as her AW profile.
Wonder if she left to do her bit as an Indi but it hasn't quite worked out how she hoped, I had comms with her but they weren't great and I never did get to see her so may have to take a trip out to Baileys, fuck me i've not been there in about 10 years

Then again I may see her as Chloe at KSG though the traffic getting into Manc is probably worse especially at this time of year

Offline Rack Admirer

Are those top bollocks real?

Offline TomTank

Are those top bollocks real?

I think so .... they're lovely although the photo does present them in their best possible light, and may be slightly shopped

Offline Rack Admirer

I think so .... they're lovely although the photo does present them in their best possible light, and may be slightly shopped

Cheers, Tom. Long time since I've been to Baileys, it's a long hike for me. Last time I went I saw Adele, I think. May give her a go at KSG.

Offline scutty brown

Sometimes you lot don't think. Photos are stolen - including those on the KSG and Baileys websites
Links below all include the girls head - the KSG and AW ones don't.
They date back at least 3-4 years
You've been suckered

« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 10:15:09 pm by scutty brown »

Offline TomTank

Sometimes you lot don't think. Photos are stolen - including those on the KSG and Baileys websites
Links below all include the girls head - the KSG and AW ones don't.
They date back at least 3-4 years
You've been suckered

I don't feel suckered ..... body was close enough to the photo to not feel suckered, although now I think about it, the boobs were lovely but maybe not Ds - don't want Rack Admirer to be disappointed on my account

Offline Blackpool Rock

So we know the main AW profile pics and the parlour pics aren't her but a lot of her other AW profile pics in the gallery look to have been taken at home / hotel so are these genuine or at least representative of the girl  :unknown:
She did also have a face pic in her AW gallery but that was taken down a few weeks ago.

If she doesn't pop up in Blackpool again soon then i'm going to have to trek to the parlour but i'm thinking i'll punt her fake pics or not