Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Elise~X~Liverpool - Retired?  (Read 483 times)

Offline Cuckiman

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Elise recently? She was my favourite girl in Liverpool and I used to see her at least once a month. Last time I saw her in January but then she disappeared and her phone is switched off so I kind of gave up, however, about a month ago she logged on her AW profile again and her phone was back on. I was very happy that she's back but all my calls and text went unanswered. Now her phone is off again.

It would be a shame if we lost her as to me she was easily the best girl in Liverpool. Any info would be much appreciated.  :rolleyes:

Al Reet

If she’s not contactable she’s likely either on a break or retired. Logging into AW doesn’t mean much as she might just be cashing in credits from her private gallery.

Saw her many times myself, not the best I’ve seen but far from the worst. She’ll be missed because Liverpool is so shite for alternatives

Offline mexicola

You see her once a month but in the THREE years you've been a member you've never reviewed her ?

Offline cueball

I've always found these kind of threads weird.

She's gone op, either for good or just for now. Prossies come and go. There is no point worrying about why a woman who offered sex for money has stopped.

Move on

Al Reet

I've always found these kind of threads weird.

She's gone op, either for good or just for now. Prossies come and go. There is no point worrying about why a woman who offered sex for money has stopped.

Move on

Agreed

There’s a thread been doing the rounds about a different wg which is just plain weird.

If a wg has a profile / phone number and she doesn’t respond then she ain’t working, end of.