Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Horny-British-Girl - Manchester  (Read 1813 times)

VirtualReality

Link: External Link/Members Only
Horny-British-Girl - Contact was made through Adultwork but she did ask if I had whatsapp to make chat easier.

Price: £250 for 2 hours, she has no hidden extras. Everything on her likes list is included in the price other than MMF which is charge at 75% for the second male she said.

Location: Manchester, Hilton Deansgate. Turned up on-time and rang me on arrival to meet her in the lobby.

Looks:
Absolutely gorgeous, and I mean naturally pretty too, none of this caked in make-up.
Her body was incredible too, her pictures on her profile are 100% her and no re-touching.
I couldn't stop staring at her ass. She has pretty feet too, no hard skin etc (If you are into foot fetish like me that's important :D )
She is easily a size 8 like her profile says. She is around 5'4"-5" and has a small chest.
She has nice white teeth and overall just a pretty face.
She says she is 29 and her profile does too but she looks younger, I would say she looks around 23-24. She was adamant she tells no lies though and is actually 29.
She wouldn't send me a face pic before hand but it didn't matter, I am glad I still went as she is drop dead gorgeous.

Service:
Fantastic GFE throughout.
She turned up dress super classy in what looked like expensive taste and looked like the type of woman who would turn heads if you walked into a restaurant with her.
She was very clean and clearly doesn't smoke as her profile says (Biggie for me that one)
After we sorted the money she went to the bathroom and came out in an amazing red suspender set.
We had some 69, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl and Missionary (all protected, she doesn't do bareback or OWO)
I got a footjob and gave her some oral, she genuinely came during this, not being an idiot I know it wasn't faked.
DFK was plenty. Came on her tits instead of in the condom and she was fine with this.
No clock watching, no loss of conversation, genuinely an interesting girl.
If you saw her on the street you would think she is too down to earth and pretty for this line of work, but she was secret sexy and dirty.
I can see why her reviews have so many repeat clients, I for one will be back.
She said she only sees 1 or 2 clients per week to keep exclusivity and because she doesn't need to "go around the houses" as it's just a bit of fun.
She is very laid back and seemed to actually enjoy being there. I didn't feel at any point like it was a client/provider arrangement.
She is very good with her mouth even if it is protected, she also has good conversation  :lol:

Overall: A very, very fun night and money well spent. If you check her profile and fancy it, I say go for it 10/10  :yahoo:

Offline threechilliman

Not a bad first effort fella, glad you enjoyed. Welcome to UKP.

:hi:

VirtualReality

Not a bad first effort fella, glad you enjoyed. Welcome to UKP.

:hi:

Not at all hehe
Thank you for the welcome.
Looking forward to posting more.

Offline lewisjones23

good report

welcome aboard - one day you'll be the one testing a newbie forum member  :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

Offline Blackpool Rock

good report

welcome aboard - one day you'll be the one testing a newbie forum member  :thumbsup:
Yeah it's like the tale of the 5 monkeys  :D

Offline Followyourdick

Has to be said she has a fantastic arse!

Offline cueball

Well virty, I'm pleased you took the effort to review and took the leg pulling well.

Welcome to the north west podging team  :D :hi:

vw

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 07:24:21 pm by vw »

Offline OakTree

Hi Horny-British-Girl  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Very feminine thing to post

If you read the whole thing back it does make you wonder.

Offline cueball

For now, I'm inclined to give virty the benefit of the doubt.....

His review is a bit fluffy but he's new to here and new to punting.

Time will tell, if you stick around virty, contribute plenty, the fluff will go and you'll see through clearer eyes.

Glad you found your first one had beautiful feet  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline NigelF

Yes, it's very similar to her profile (based on how she describes herself in it). He also brought her up himself in his previous thread and no one else mentioned anything but before we knew it, things were already booked. He didn't seem to need our help at all. In that thread the only girl he commented on was her (positively), even though he had to pay to see her on cam with a fucking a mask on!

Her profile is a little arrogant in my book but that's only a slight impression I got so I contacted her fairly recently but I found her to be very arrogant/difficult during comms so into the bin she went. Outcalls (even to hotels) ain't usually my style either and when I do do them - I don't review them! I probably should just change some details but it's still a bit too much for me.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:15:26 pm by NigelF »

Offline cueball

Her profile is a little arrogant in my book

I know what you mean there nige.....

Her profile does read like she's a long way up herself

And she's got one of my main pet hates......

...period
At the end of a sentence...  I fuckin hate it, we're in the uk, not bloody america where bollocks words make fuck all sense... period  :D

Offline threechilliman

Hi Horny-British-Girl  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Very feminine thing to post

I think you're right fella. Re-reading this lot:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172245.0

There's a certain femininity to the posts (hehe, guys etc.) And the review has too many references to stuff from her profile. Also asking for advice yesterday and in no time at all, voila, a two hour outcall to the Hilton (girls love it there).

I might be wrong, but I'd lay money I'm not.... posts by females are generally easy to spot.....  :o)  ;)

Offline cueball

I think you're right fella. Re-reading this lot:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172245.0

There's a certain femininity to the posts (hehe, guys etc.) And the review has too many references to stuff from her profile. Also asking for advice yesterday and in no time at all, voila, a two hour outcall to the Hilton (girls love it there).

I might be wrong, but I'd lay money I'm not.... posts by females are generally easy to spot.....  :o)  ;)

I knew it were a mistake me being friendly  :lol: I should've just opened the bloody cage  :sarcastic:

I'll have a word with myself  :D

vw

I knew it were a mistake me being friendly  :lol: I should've just opened the bloody cage  :sarcastic:

good job there are evil cynics on forum.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

OldAdmin

Another case of you don't need my Admin access to confirm the IP history with her previous banned account, it's pretty obvious to others it's a fake account pretending to be a punter.

Offline lewisjones23

red faced here - benefit of doubt given when it shouldnt have

well done all who sussed and admin for banning

Offline NigelF

red faced here - benefit of doubt given when it shouldnt have

well done all who sussed and admin for banning

Yes, great work from admin (although as he says, we didn't even need his evidence although it's still nice to know it's definitely her).

It's quite funny because you and cueball are usually the "nastiest" too (in your own special ways).
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:26:49 pm by NigelF »

vw

Yes, great work from admin.

It's quite funny because you and cueball are usually the "nastiest" too (in your own special ways).

nastier than me?  Nobody in sherwood will never believe you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Was shocked CB got duped into locking the cage though, shocked i say.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:29:40 pm by vw »

Offline lewisjones23

Yes, great work from admin.

:lol:  :lol:

i dont know what came over me ....

Offline NigelF

:lol:  :lol:

i dont know what came over me ....

All hope isn't lost though, at least you knew you were being generous, you even said so when you first posted (and Cueball did similar I believe).

nastier than me?  Nobody in sherwood will never believe you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wash shocked CB got duped into locking the cage though, shocked i say.

:D Yeah I forgot about you although you don't spend to too much time around these parts of the forum (probably because we don't need you as much, particularly compared to the forest areas).

Offline chrishornx

her profile says 'my field reports speak for me' - they certainly do  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Drayki

Get that cage open uncle cue!  :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Oh bloody hell....  :lol:

So much for giving friendly a try

Sneaky bloody ex banned cunt

Well done boss and others for seeing what a few of us didn't

Offline sanchez

Was going to try and book for next week but bollocks to that. That’s put me right off.

:wackogirl:

Offline FWK1

Bloody Hell..!!!

I was going to see this one at the weekend but don’t know what to do now..??

Do I bin her or just TOFTT because she does look fit as a butchers..!!

As anyone actually seen her..??

Offline NigelF

Bloody Hell..!!!

I was going to see this one at the weekend but don’t know what to do now..??

Do I bin her or just TOFTT because she does look fit as a butchers..!!

As anyone actually seen her..??

If she was good, she wouldn't repeatedly try to come on her and create fake reviews because she'd already have enough business. She's not exactly new either.

Having said that, if her comms with you have been good then a proper review from someone like you would be very helpful.

Offline FWK1

Good point about there being nothing on here Nigel..   :thumbsup:

That’s why I was hoping someone on here might have seen her but not put a review up..??

Offline OakTree

Good spot by VW. It was only when he said that and I read through again that I started to doubt it’s authenticity.

Offline threechilliman

Good spot by VW. It was only when he said that and I read through again that I started to doubt it’s authenticity.

VW's post and your follow-up about re-reading was what alerted me along with the OP's speed of asking for advice/subsequent booking/posting of review.

Jay-Jay

Got me hook, line and sinker.

Jay

Online scutty brown

I thought there was something odd from the beginning.
Its why I asked the first question for more info, I thought he'd trip up. Surprised he didn't at that stage