Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Lancashire Minx aka Lady Evie  (Read 1072 times)

Helmut_Helmet

External Link/Members Only

Evie is my favourite WG, so I had to see her before she goes on her summer holidays.  I'm still smiling now writing this review.

I was intending to write a balanced review...pros and cons but I'm really struggling to come up with a single negative about her.

To start with she has a lovely telephone manner.  She's well spoken and her dulcet tones conjure an image of sophistication that is hard to resist.

Then when you walk through the door of her apartment in M4, she takes your breath away.  She's absolutely stunning.  You just can't wait to pass over the money, and get in and out of the shower.  She has the face of a movie star, a dazzling smile, a wonderful body, great tits, great legs.  I could pay good money just to watch her take her clothes off!

But better than that she has such a lovely personality as well.  She's chatty, engaging, witty, laughs a lot...just brilliant company. She's really easy to be with.

Then on top of that she's bloody fantastic in the bedroom...or any other room in her apartment you fancy.  She definitely makes you feel like she's your girlfriend when you are with her, but then she's a mucky girlfriend and does all the things on her AW likes-list...things the wife stopped doing a long long time ago (if she ever did).  Plus there are no half measures, or half-hearted attempts at the things you want to do.  If it's on her list, you can do it with Evie.

Evie is the epitomy of a lady in the parlour and a tart in the bedroom...only she's not a tart, she's not a slapper, she's a beautiful, elegant courtesan that will tick every box, including the boxes you didn't know you had.

For those guys who want a graphic review of what we did...tough.  Read Evie's AW likes-list and use your imagination.

Those who have visited Evie will know that this review is totally in keeping with her personality, and hopefully portrays her elegance, beauty and her passion.  This lady has it all...plus a bit.

It's like having a Mistress without the "when are you going to leave your wife" bit, and each meeting gets better.

:D

OldAdmin

but I'm really struggling to come up with a single negative about her.

Surprised I am!

Offline claretandblue

What an absolute classic "you just cannot wait to hand over the money " ,how thick is this prossie :wackogirl:

Ben4454

I put this wg on my personal blacklist for writing her fake review.

Offline mexicola

Evie is my favourite WG, so I had to see her before she goes on her summer holidays.

Nice little scam to raise some holiday spending money eh ?

Offline Gordon Bennett

I notice helmethelmet has reviewed her on AW too....... Wonder if he's a real punter who's had his AW identity/user-name swiped to write the above advert, sorry, I mean review?? S'pose we'll never know.

mr69

I love the way she makes it sound so dreamy in the review... no love you take cock for money from stangers and yes we love it but we wont be spending it on you!
Her profile pictures are a bit tempting then i looked at the others and realise why she is making it sound like a fantasy cos its granny night with her!

Online threechilliman

I wonder who actually wrote that review.....

Funny enough, I have a plan to see her, but not til after her holidays.

tcm

Offline Johny Stone

Then when you walk through the door of her apartment in M4, she takes your breath away.  She's absolutely stunning.  You just can't wait to pass over the money, and get in and out of the shower.  She has the face of a movie star, a dazzling smile, a wonderful body, great tits, great legs.  I could pay good money just to watch her take her clothes off!

Wtf, she`s clearly older than 41 and not a size 10! :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

Nothin' like a bit of nacissism eh? I wonder if she will quote her own fake review as 'feedback' as well? But if she wrote that as a third person profile it would maybe have conned more gullibles than her present shite -- where she admits that she's even fallen foul of AW rules and had her old profile removed. The words 'old', 'fat', 'thick' come to mind.

Perhaps it will serve as a warning to other prossies:

don't treat UKP as if it were as challenged in the baincell department as yourself for even thinking of trying to con people here.  :diablo:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Talk about blowing smoke up your own ass she seems to think she is the perfect prossie

Offline Marmalade

Talk about blowing smoke up your own ass she seems to think she is the perfect prossie

She should add that to her likes list. Probably there's an e-cig for it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

OldAdmin

She must think this is the other piece of shit dying site who's owner turns a blind eye to prossies and pimps posting fake reviews about themselves, even when one openly admitted to it last year.
Not surprising of course given the said site owner himself has had multiple accounts on UKP posing as a punter and posting about "hard" he is (though he seems to have dropped this persona recently).

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for highlighting this, chaps and Admin. I was about to make a booking with this one until I saw this thread and no way now! I wonder what posessed her to write this nonsense - what a very strange thing to do.   :unknown:    Bm