Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: booking hotel with own cedit card, but want to give false name  (Read 2757 times)

carpp

So I have been all over town trying to get a prepaid card in time but can't find 1.

So if I book with my own credit card but under a different name will the hotel ask for ID?

Or is giving my real name my only option? I really would rather not but the girls all want to ring the hotel and ask for you by name.

So I can't think of a way around it.

Help anyone?

thanks!

Tony Montana

You can use a false name to check in and just say your PA booked it using their company credit card.

Celebs always use false names when checking into hotels and the hotel doesn't care as long as it has a credit card to charge to.

carpp

You can use a false name to check in and just say your PA booked it using their company credit card.

Celebs always use false names when checking into hotels and the hotel doesn't care as long as it has a credit card to charge to.

Ah right thanks.

Will I have to give them the credit card when I check in (which has my real name). Also what about ID? They won't ask for that either?

Offline Taggart

TBH, you may have a problem as some hotels take a swipe of your card. But why give a false name when hotel booking can be traced back to you through your card. Just doesnt make sense, as it will also show on your card statement.

You may be able to exploit the 'booking for someone else' option on either Travelodge or Premier Inn, like  a parent booking for a child (over 18). There may be the option where your card guarantees the room but on arrival you pay cash too.

Whatever you do, some element will be traceable to the authorites. Everything is these days, even your car entering the car park at the hotel.

Others may have other experiences, I tend to book a room when I need to be there overnight, so it's less obvious, rather than check in, have a furtive shag, and clear off. In cases like that, you need to cover yourself in case the fire alarm goes off and there's a roll call !!!! :)

carpp

It's not so much being traceable.

It's just having to give real first and surname to the WG who I've never met.

Little cautious on that

Offline jackdaw

It's not so much being traceable.

It's just having to give real first and surname to the WG who I've never met.

Little cautious on that

Meet her in reception, hotel bar, or just outside?

Last few hotels I've used have had key card controlled lifts, so I've asked WG to give me a ring on my mobile when she was 5 mins away from hotel, and just walked down to reception to meet her.

JV547845

A WG I saw booked online and paid in cash.  I think it was a Marston's chain.

Offline Matium

So I have been all over town trying to get a prepaid card in time but can't find 1.

So if I book with my own credit card but under a different name will the hotel ask for ID?

Or is giving my real name my only option? I really would rather not but the girls all want to ring the hotel and ask for you by name.

So I can't think of a way around it.

Help anyone?

thanks!

You can get a prepaid card from Thomas Cook.

You simply pay the amount you want the card to have.

Note from their website:

Also, the card doesn’t have your name or any other personal details on it, so your identity is secure

External Link/Members Only

Offline Anadin

Meet her in reception, hotel bar, or just outside?

That doesn't solve the problem of booking in anonymously. I assume his issue is that some WG's want to phone your hotel room to check that you're actually there and not a timewaster.

I've never booked into a hotel with a phone in the room but as far as I'm aware you can give the hotel any check in name you want and that's the name you can give the WG. The hotel knows your real details but data protection and all that should prevent them from revealing them to anyone,

Offline Steely Dan

You should get a prepaid credit card for next time.  There is always a next time.

My prepaid card (cashplus gold) says S Dan.  So I book in as Simon Dan rather than Steely Dan.  For me, this is safe enough.  The only totally safe thing to do is not punt.
I use different names all the time - even in Starbucks I wont give my real name.  I get to the end and they say coffee for "Aerosmith" and I almost forget that is me.

JV547845

Some hotels in the SE you need photo ID to check in though so it's worth asking first.

Offline Silver Birch

Some hotels in the SE you need photo ID to check in though so it's worth asking first.

Is it a particular hotel chain that asks for photo ID?

I stay in hotels quite a lot (especially London & SE), mostly lower budget, Premier Inn, Holiday Inn etc and I have NEVER been asked for photo ID.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
So the girl wants to ring the room to check you are there.  So give her your room number and she can ring and ask to be put through to your room without any name at all.  The odd hotel ask for a name so give her your first name.  She cant trace you just by a first name unless you have a very unusual name that no one else has.

When I do outcalls to hotels I just ring up and ask to be put through to room 201 or whatever room it is and have never had a problem unless it is a holiday inn as the number given is their head office number and not the number of the hotel so you would need to send her the actual hotel phone number

JV547845

Is it a particular hotel chain that asks for photo ID?

The ibis near Gatwick

Offline mattylondon

You can get a prepaid card from Thomas Cook.

You simply pay the amount you want the card to have.

Note from their website:

External Link/Members Only
You've provided them with the answer but nobody appears to be paying any fucking attention!  :D

If a punter wants to remain anonymous vis-a-vis reception, get a pre-paid credit or debit card. And then you can register it to Dick Diggler, if that pleases you!

Prossies in the know hate it because it means that they don't have your real name and some of us know they love to have something on you. I believe Adam made a post on %%% about it, back in the day, before it got taken down. It actually helps prossies too, if they wish to book into a hotel to work out of there for a short time.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 07:50:15 pm by mattylondon »