Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What the fuck is this? Diagnosis required please?  (Read 3339 times)

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Look at the verification pic.

Its a picture of an ugly woman as are her other pics. A turd cant be polished so she didnt even bother trying by the look of them. Seen a lot, lot, lot worse on A/W though over the years.

Offline Brumish

Yeah but her lips area and those bumps on her face?!?? Also she has a lot of weird spots all around her body.

jcdmj12

Looks like evidence of hard drug abuse to me, I'm guessing either heroin or methamphetamine.  They get that way from picking at their face when they are high, and because smoking both drugs causes sores from burns etc.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 01:18:53 am by jcdmj12 »

Toby

Yeah but her lips area and those bumps on her face?!?? Also she has a lot of weird spots all around her body.

Are you thinking of a career in dermatology, or wondering if it's contagious? If it's the latter, don't punt with her.  :sarcastic:

ass_inspector

Transexual! as a first measure

Offline Tonyleung

Fuckin' 'ell. Too much hard sports?

My arse your face, what's the difference?

Some say Tattoos=Skank, but nothing like real pustules to really put a stamp on that claim.

Stealthshagger

she looks like she has a heavy substance abuse problem and needs help. I see in the other pic you can see scars showing she has slit her wrists a few times, and full on. She needs help, clearly.

Offline Boundless

Yes all of the above.

!st impression was tranny, but obvious signs of addiction and self harming, as said, she needs help.

Mind you, I wasn't prepared for the verification pic, I spat my cornflakes out over the laptop! Looks like Steve Coogan.

Online sublimetoridiculous

Oops, made the mistake of looking at the pictures before breakfast!

Offline Owwhatanight

Look at the state of her feet .....i bet she has not had a wash for over a week or she does a lot of gardening barefoot.

Andre 3000

The most shocking thing is their will still be guys who'll punt with her.  :vomit:

Offline Matium

A drug addict who needs helps fast.

Guys who want to punt with her need their heads examining.

vt

A drug addict who needs helps fast.

Guys who want to punt with her need their heads examining.

+1

What a waste of a life!  :(

JB1969

By the verification photo i would say a miserable Romanian but that is just my opinion.

Offline CBPaul

Sweet Jesus, what a mess. Needs help, and the sooner the better.

Long term hard drug abuser, I wouldn't be surprised if she also works the streets and the dealer is doubling up as her pimp. To all of those who have posted recently asking about the street scene, here's what you get.

RandyF

It's an honest genuine verification photo, posted by a pimp that hasn't sussed out it's visible to all  :crazy:

Maybe some kind heart could email and tell him ?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:27:47 am by RandyF »

Offline cunnyhunt

It's an honest genuine verification photo, posted by a pimp that hasn't sussed out it's visible to all  :crazy:

Maybe some kind heart could email and tell him ?

And give a punter a surprise when she opens the door.  :scare:

Why would we do that ? the point of this forum is to help punters not pimps and those that deceive.  :dash: :dash:

RandyF

the point of this forum is to help punters not pimps and those that deceive.  :dash: :dash:

:lol: Oh is it!!?  Right, thanks for the heads up mate  :drinks:

Sshhhhhhhh don't anyone tell that pimp lads  ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:48:58 am by RandyF »

Online akauya

By the verification photo i would say a miserable Romanian but that is just my opinion.

More like a miserable Slovakian  :rolleyes:

Online akauya

+1

What a waste of a life!  :(

Quite. I sort of feel sorry when people end up like this.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Going through her gallery she really needs help and fast as it seems she has now hacked all her own hair off (unless someone did it for her) as well as being much much thinner than her profile photos to the point there is no muscle tone at all on her legs just two very thin sticks.
This is the not so great side of prostitution and this is where the so called help should be aimed.  I doubt very much she is in a position  to make any informed decisions about herself or her future either due to drug abuse or her pimp or both.
It is sickening to know some men will happily punt with her as they just don't care however I don't think many will be willing to pay the price she is asking when you can get a decent healthy girl for the same price. 
Obvious drug addicts are normally much cheaper than non druggie prossies due to how bad they look and the skin lesions etc

One can only hope this poor girl gets the help she badly needs

Offline Daffodil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Look at the verification pic.

Fuck me, that is rank  :vomit:

I feel like I need to visit the GUM clinic just through looking at her pictures.

Offline finn5555

Offline Steely Dan

So should one of us book her to find out where she lives, and then send the police/the red cross/Médecins sans Frontières/the Samaritans after her?

Online johnny34

I hate profiles like this. The girl clearly needs help.
In her 'interview' it says her weight is 10st, i'd be surprised if it was 6st.

Toby

So should one of us book her to find out where she lives, and then send the police/the red cross/Médecins sans Frontières/the Samaritans after her?

What about these guys? External Link/Members Only

fgs

Is it me or is that a pair of testicles hanging off her left knee? Additional pictures

yuzaru

Very very worrying. I hope she is not being exploited  :(

yorkshire123

Is it me or is that a pair of testicles hanging off her left knee? Additional pictures

I assume you mean this photo?
If it is then that one big pair of bollocks  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blue80

Yikes that's not even close to good - she is in need of proper medical assistance and good meal !

I like my women to look like women *waves at Dani* some of her photo's are just plain wrong!