Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Site Broken  (Read 897 times)

Offline intpro

At one of the addresses that i log on to adultwork from, the whole site seems broken. It looks like there is some kind of issue and i am unable to complete certain functions.

I can login, but cannot search...i can go to certain profiles from certain pages but cannot click an image to popup.

This happens when logged into my PC and when using my mobile over wifi...but when i disconnect wifi and use 3g, the site works fine.

Has anyone else come across this issue before?

Also, all other sites work fine from my wifi.

Offline malcster

adultwork has been broken for years

on a more serious note though

site is working fine for me over wifi

is your isp blocking it ???

try connecting via a proxy

Offline intpro

Ah i dislike proxies...the weird thing is part of the site works so it is not blocked by ISP.

Is it possible adultwork may have done something to my IP?

Offline malcster

very much doubt it
i dont want to sound like the ususal it answer but have you tried clearing your cache etc for your current browser
or even trying  a different browser

if its an android device reboot it

oh and nothing wrong with proxies i use them a lot

Offline intpro

Already tried the cache thing and different browser. Tried Chrome/Safari on both my desktop and my phone. Also Firefox aswell.

I can never find a fast reliable proxy, hence why i dislike.

Offline AnthG

Adultwork is very heavy on javascript use. I would say the first potential culprit of your issues is any adblocking software or extensions you have running that may be interfering with Javascript running on the site.

And if not that then maybe your DNS is causing issues.

First thing I would recommend to try is to download Opera browser and make sure to enable turbo mode. This uses Operas own proxy that overcomes any filters.

External Link/Members Only

I would also switch out your DNS on your router to maybe something like Googles DNS.

Googles DNS are; 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline intpro

Oh awesome, Opera turbo mode works. If that uses their own proxy then i guess it is an IP issue for me

Offline AnthG

Oh awesome, Opera turbo mode works. If that uses their own proxy then i guess it is an IP issue for me
If opera turbo mode works then this means some kind of filtering is going on somewhere.

I would like I say change your DNS and try your old browser afterwards.

If its affecting both your PC and mobile phone connected to the Wifi the most likely causes are your ISP running somekind of adultblocking, a DNS issue. Or you are signing into your browser on the phone (such as with chrome) and importing the settings over.

Hopefully the DNS change will fix it.  Or you can just download Opera for mobiles and just stick with that as your main browser. It is a nice browser and Turbo mode is designed to use as little bandwitch as you need and keep you secure.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral