Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuckslut88  (Read 774 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I tried contacting this WG last week. I sent an email and got a reply saying she was busy. Strange - as I'd said I was able to pick a time to suit her. Still.... her diary could have been full and the reply was quite quick so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

I emailed again the other day to ask if she was available today and asked if she charged extra for anything? I just got a reply telling me to text her. None of the quetions were answered. So, I did. No reply.  :dash: Texted again today.... no reply.  :dash: Rang the number and she just said 'I'm busy'. So I asked when she was free next? 'I'm not'  No 'sorry'. No attempt to make a booking at all.  :dash:
Now.... I could be wrong here.... but she only makes money if she actually sees people. I don't know what weird little game she's up to but she's a waste of time and more trouble than she's worth. Having now read a few other comments on here, it seems like I had a lucky escape.

Offline the_special-one92

With a name like 'fuckslut' she sounds a real classy bird. Tbh she looks cheap for the services on her likes list but if its value for money you want check out Maya in derby, stunning looking and gives you a guaranteed good time.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Don't know if you've read the following thread...

also, she has been an AW member since 2013, and her feedback is not as good, with quite a few non-replies. The fact that the majority of EM based punters have not yet seen her, suggests
that she may be a TW, PG scam, or works limited hours.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50310.0

Offline Newtothisstuff

Yeah. I should have checked on here before trying to contact her. It would have saved me a lot of time. I'm still working out how all these sites work.