Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derbyshireprincess - Nottm City Centre  (Read 1201 times)

NottsDB

Link: External Link/Members Only
Time: 30 minutes, Incall. £80

Had some free time on the monday and decided that I'd have a look who was available. Rosie was someone that always appeared on my list but mostly because of location, I'd never booked a session with her.
Always a little hesistant about booking someone who doesn't show their face because you don't know what's going to be on the other side of the door but alas, from her photos she had a very good body so I figured that i'd give it a go.

Communication was good, couple brief back and forth emails on AW. Got texted the room number when I was in town and I was into the room. She opened the door straight away and I was lead inside.
She's got a nice slim body which is what her photos advertised, with a few tattoos and a few piercings but nothing too wild in either respect. I'm not a big fan of piercings if I'm honest but like I said, they were just studs so it wasn't really any problem. Facially, she's cute.

Started with a bit of a chat on the bed and was told to get naked. Personally, I always like my encounters to be as real as possible. I find that just taking my clothes off and starting just like that can be a little clinical and ruins the illusion a little but I digress. Kissing was offered but it was pretty light to be honest. I didn't push it, just kind of got the vibe that was just what was on the menu. I got myself a blowjob as well (without) but it was quite tame in delivery.

I'd discussed in my email that I'd love to try and see if I could get Rosie to squirt. She laid on her front and for a second, I didn't know what she wanted me to do. Anyways, instinct took over and I started playing with her from behind and she began to moisten like a bathroom window. I rubbed her pussy lady lamp pretty good and sure enough after a few minutes, I got my wish. I'd never experienced it before but it was good.

She then told me to fuck her, which I was more than willing to oblige. I first took her from behind, doggystyle over the end of the bed. She continued to make all the right sounds but I was frustrated in my attempts to get her over the edge with another squirt, so we changed positions into missionary. She told me that i'd have to come soon, assuming my time was almost up (which tbf it was) and I pulled out and filled the bag with my own hand which she intently watched.

All in all, it was more good than bad. I felt a little that her GFE was a little unenthusiastic  but the fucking was excellent. If you are someone that's looking for something a little more true to normal life, she's not for you but if you are just after the fucking experience then she'll fulfill your needs.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review. Sounds only borderline positive to me. She's been on my HL for a while and this does not encourage me to prioritise her and go and see her.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Good review matey, she looks pretty fit but i do agree with Mike, imo it doesnt sound like an £140/hr experience.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good review matey, she looks pretty fit but i do agree with Mike, imo it doesnt sound like an £140/hr experience.

My thoughts as well.  :hi:

NottsDB

I don't feel like it was a bad punt, just wasn't what I was looking for. Maybe that's my fault for not communicating that, I don't know.

Offline Boromir

Saw her about 6 months ago myself and whilst it was a reasonable booking much like the above I was  disappointed and would not see her again.

Booked an hour, reasonable attitude and happy to be licked and fingered to a squirting orgasm but always felt she was going through the motions. Refused any anal play, A and fisting which were part of the reason I booked her. Quite happy to accept there are days when that's not possible but she did say those would have been possible had I been a regular. No mention of that proviso on her profile.

She might very well relax more with regulars but I'm not prepared to invest the time, effort and cash to find out. Too much chance of being strung along

Offline HailWood

Saw her about 6 months ago myself and whilst it was a reasonable booking much like the above I was  disappointed and would not see her again.

You should have posted a review matey. Negatives / neutrals provide valuable info to the other members

Offline Boromir

Would have done, MTB, but wasn't a member at the time.

Joined end of Sep and this was May - not going to go back over previous punts (too many over too long a time) but if I can add value to another, which I felt I could here, I will.

Ongoing punts I will review

Offline HailWood

Would have done, MTB, but wasn't a member at the time.

Joined end of Sep and this was May - not going to go back over previous punts (too many over too long a time) but if I can add value to another, which I felt I could here, I will.

Ongoing punts I will review

:thumbsup: look forward to reading them Boromir  :hi: