Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madeline 2415 South Kensington - Possibly the best OWO BJ I have had!  (Read 4004 times)

9 review(s) for British Madeline (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline jimmycallum

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms
Calls were answered quite quick but only when she is "Available Today". She was on my hot list for weeks because of her gallery pics (especially the one of her wearing a blue dress on all fours).

Venue
The famous Cloisters Hotel near South Kensington station. Staff didn't even bat an eye lid when i left or came in however the cleaners/maid did interrupt us twice while we were going at it.

Girl
Her profile has ALOT of writing and most of it is gibberish, I'm sure she could have gotten the same message across with half the text. She is pretty, not as pretty as she says/thinks (or may be i just saw her without make up) but very pretty nonetheless.
she is about 6ft with a nice slim body, cute bum and small size A breasts (but she did have nice size nips).

Service
Her owo blow job was amazing...I cannot recall any other WG doing it that good. Really sloppy, deep, soft, wet, nice tempo, completely toothless...her technique was on point.

We had sex in various positions, standing doggy was a bit tricky at first (due to her height) but we got there!.
It was quite energetic overall and the kissing was passionate DFK. We were literally kissing for the first 10 minutes (fully clothed), it was enjoyable but if I did not instigate sex or removing clothes; the kissing may have continued for the full hour!

Summary
£150 is VFM if you can afford it, I guess. I enjoyed the experience, she was friendly but I could see she had a bit of an atitude. I dont see myself revisiting her plus she is based up north somewhere and is not around too often. 

She changed into her pyjamas straight after I was done with her...which suggested she was having a slow day and was going to take a nap, it actually made me feel a little depressed for some reason :(  ....breifly.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:44:18 pm by jimmycallum »

holland

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you had good time.
I wouldn't call a punt at £150 vfm. There are plenty of cheaper options in London.

Offline Sinz

Nice one OP. Based on your review and other punters seems like she is a DFK galore which is good to know.

I agree with holland £150 is not really VFM, but for an English bird for her age she is charging right about on the mark. Usually British girls are known for being over priced, shit service, unattractive or too old.

Might be tempted to try her Full English in the future, but for now there are plenty of WGs at decent prices offering good service.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:53:42 am by Sinz »

Online Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review. Probably not a good idea to name the hotel itself.

I've seen Madeline before - great session.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review. Probably not a good idea to name the hotel itself.

I've seen Madeline before - great session.

It's serviced apartments, aka ten floors of whores, no secrets what goes on there pal

Offline jimmycallum

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you had good time.
I wouldn't call a punt at £150 vfm. There are plenty of cheaper options in London.

I did say if you can afford it! ....Probably if you are loaded and into British girls.
 most people do have a budget of £100-£120.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 04:35:43 pm by jimmycallum »