Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FANTASY COURTESAN - liverpool street - amazing  (Read 3376 times)

31 review(s) for FANTASY COURTESAN (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline occasionalpunter

External Link/Members Only

Price: £140 for 1 hour (all included)

comms: started off with AW email the day before, then text on the day to confirm and send address. prompt and no problems.

services: DFK, OWO, CIM/ throat, deepthroat, RO, 69, fingering, squirting, sex in missionary, light choking

location: few minutes walk from liverpool street station in a nice flat/ studio apartment

girl: nice enough face even if not an absolute stunner. 7/10, slim slightly curvy body (2nd pic with yellowish tint is probably the most accurate representation, but they're all decently accurate and obviously her if a bit touched up with photoshop), smallish to medium natural boobs

service/ enthusiasm: 10/10, i would say this is probably my best punt so far, or at least top 2.

the meet:

I got out the wrong exit from the station and had a bit of trouble finding my way there, so was a bit late, but she was accomodating. ended up probably spending a little more than an hour WITHOUT including my lateness OR the shower before and after in the time. So definitely not a clock watcher. started off with a shower, then she offered me a glass of wine, before starting a lot of very enthusiastic DFK. moved onto OWO with deepthroat, holding her head down and a bit of facefucking with her lying on the edge of the bed, then a bit of 69. Asked if i could cum while holding her head down, she said we could try and she managed it no problems, and continued sucking me off for a while after i came too. very good BJ. Moved onto RO + fingering to make her squirt. It took a bit of time before she did but she was very responsive, moving her hips about a bunch throughout.

Then went for sex in missionary, asked if i could choke her and she was happy to let me and seemed to enjoy it. (it was my first time doing choking so i would say i went a bit light, but then i don't really know). came and thought the time was almost up and was thinking to go shower and get dressed after a bit of a rest but she suggested i have a drink, rest up and have another go! some more OWO to get me hard again and went again, opted for missionary again with some more choking. then had a bit of a chat while i recovered before showering and getting dressed. All in all i was there for about 1 hour 15 mins, + 10 mins being late.

overall would definitely recommend and will likely return as this was way above my expectations even if i was expecting it to be a positive punt based on previous reviews.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 08:18:48 pm by occasionalpunter »

WHG

Yes OP! Glad you had a good time. FC is a really good sp and has remained on my hotlist after I punted her a few months ago. She’s recently started doing a ‘pay for 90 minutes, stay for 2 hours’ deal. Even with the recent hike in her rate, that’s pretty good value (imo).

Think I may have to pop in again soon....

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw her once, had a great time (see my review), then she relocated which doesn’t make it easy for me to see her but I’d love to have a repeat session with Camy. A very good SP.

edmay

Yes OP! Glad you had a good time. FC is a really good sp and has remained on my hotlist after I punted her a few months ago. She’s recently started doing a ‘pay for 90 minutes, stay for 2 hours’ deal. Even with the recent hike in her rate, that’s pretty good value (imo).

Think I may have to pop in again soon....

Not sure I've got the stamina for 2hrs with camy! I've been afew times and been quite literally shagged by the end of it!

Sir Lancealot

This seems to be a new (more convenient) location for her. Did she indicate whether the move is permanent? Seems like she if definitely worth a visit for a couple of hours at the reduced rate.

BigBoi1955

Not sure I've got the stamina for 2hrs with camy! I've been afew times and been quite literally shagged by the end of it!
I agree. Two hours or even 90 minutes with this lady would require lots of energy.

Offline sloggy

Damn, got 2 hours booked in. Better start carbo loading  :D

Offline Fully Sated

Damn, got 2 hours booked in. Better start carbo loading  :D
Good luck!

edmay

This seems to be a new (more convenient) location for her. Did she indicate whether the move is permanent? Seems like she if definitely worth a visit for a couple of hours at the reduced rate.

Move away from canary wharf seems permanent but she's changing locations each week, which annoyingly makes it harder to plan a meet. She posts uke her location and availability

Sir Lancealot

Worth noting that FC has increased her rates and the two hour special rate from last week is no longer available - the effect of a positive review I guess.