Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF TINA BABE North Finchley  (Read 2743 times)

5 review(s) for MILF TINA BABE (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Momo7

External Link/Members Only

Booking via txt messages straight forward. Paid £80 for hour now I see its £90

Location  nice house in North Finchley on quiet road. Now I see she changed location to Southgate

Looks  I couldn't believe myself when she opened the door, looks better in real life!!!   nice fit body with fake tities.

Service  DFK,OWO, RO, Protected sex in many positions.  She opened the  door with beautiful smile wearing short dress without  panties, walked upstairs  behind her what a view!!!!  Plenty of DFK, very good owo one of the best what I received from working girl,  her pussy looked so tasty so I couldn't resist myself and done some 69,  very fresh and tasty pussy, I never licked working girls pussy before but this one I just couldn't resist!!! she get so wet, condom on and she started on top wow tight pussy I didn't expect that tight pussy, she rode me with energy next possitions mish, doggy, spoon. Average massage.

Would I return BIG YES!!!!

Offline MB81

How tall do you think she is?

Offline Sam1979

Those 3 pictures at the top dont look like milf but gilf lol, might give this one a miss.

Offline Yoda

Is she still about?

Link doesn't work anymore  :(