Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Red  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Joca1979

Anyone know if Lady Red has retired? she's not shown any activity for a few months according to her profile. I was thinking about reentering the punter-verse after years out and I remember her being good VFM (though its been absolutely yonks since I've seen her)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ebonylover

She’s taking some time out now for personal reasons when I asked her, not sure when she’s back

But agreed, no one else in the city sucks cock better for 40 quid.

Blow and go meets are hard to come by

Offline Joca1979

Cheers, hopefully she's doing ok.

No one else is really sparking my interest at the moment, I just had a hankering for a massive titjob at a reasonable price, I guess I'll just roll the dice.

Offline Ebonylover

Busty Jess touring in Glasgow this weekend

60 quid for a quickie, perfect for a titjob with those

Offline Tom1976

Anyone know if Lady Red has retired? she's not shown any activity for a few months according to her profile. I was thinking about reentering the punter-verse after years out and I remember her being good VFM (though its been absolutely yonks since I've seen her)

I took a look at her page, which was last logged in on 5 February and it appears she is doing incalls tomorrow; Monday 19th.

Offline Ebonylover

judging by her last active, i take it she never ended up working?

Offline big-al93

judging by her last active, i take it she never ended up working?

Maybe she had plenty of bookings from repeat customers who already had her number? And therefore had no need to log in on AW. :unknown:
I've not seen her so I couldn't say one way or the other, just a possibility.

Online Name Not Found

One of my worst punts of all time  :scare:. Can never understand what people see in her. Each to his own though  :hi: