Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What excuses do you use for where you're going or where you have been?  (Read 1406 times)

Offline abc--123

I don't use any excuses. I wait until she is out and make sure I'm home before she is.

Offline Uoti2

Superb idea for a topic on this publicly-accessible site where punters post about the importance of discretion!

Here are some similarly great suggestions for thread-starters on other sites:
- Online security forum: "What passwords do you use?"
- Identity theft discussion blog: "What's your mother's maiden name and what was the name of your first pet?"
- Fascist dictatorship resistance group: "What are the exact GPS coordinates of your favourite secret meeting places?"

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline abc--123

Wow you really do get annoyed easily

Offline Analist

The nature of the excuse is not important. It's more important to have one ready that is fairly credible.
If you have a partner and are caught on your way to an assignation or walking out of one, you need a story. Same goes if you meet a friend or work colleague in an unexpected location.
General rule I've learned is that people are usually trusting and will believe whatever you tell them. Act confident and don't give any reasons for suspicion. Another good idea is to keep your story simple, don't get caught up by adding fine details that collapse like a house of cards.

Offline David1970

Don't have a wife or partner, no need for excuses, simple.

Offline Trotter671

Don't have a wife or partner, no need for excuses, simple.

This one works for me :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

I don't have a wife or girlfriend so I don't need to make any excuses.

Offline BarneyBubbles

Luckily my work takes me out and about throughout the day so I can always be "in a meeting"

Offline macman26

Moving the subject along a little, anyone with 'attachments' or it would be highly embarrassing to be found with a WG needs to be doubly careful with the likes of smart mobile phones,  location functionality can be a real shiter..... Read the FAQ on this site but to summery turn your real OFF phone while before you start to go to a WG

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only
I programme the app to send me a fake call from a real contact.
"Honey/Darling/Miserable Cow/Whatever I've got a call from #### and I'll just have to pop out for a couple of hours to sort it out!". I then go out for 69, CG, Reverse Anal CG, CIM, chat more OWO rimming and missionary for the second pop before returning home to be greeted with a peck on the cheek.
"You smell nice!"  I think my wife likes the smell of Asian pussy juice.

Offline maxxblue

Moving the subject along a little, anyone with 'attachments' or it would be highly embarrassing to be found with a WG needs to be doubly careful with the likes of smart mobile phones,  location functionality can be a real shiter..... Read the FAQ on this site but to summery turn your real OFF phone while before you start to go to a WG

Sorry, what did you say?  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Superb idea for a topic on this publicly-accessible site where punters post about the importance of discretion!

Here are some similarly great suggestions for thread-starters on other sites:
- Online security forum: "What passwords do you use?"
- Identity theft discussion blog: "What's your mother's maiden name and what was the name of your first pet?"
- Fascist dictatorship resistance group: "What are the exact GPS coordinates of your favourite secret meeting places?"

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Hotdogboy88

I use the purchase of isubstances as my back if I bump into anyone that could bring some heat. Never failed on the times I’ve used it. Easy not to answer prying questions  :music: :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

The old one of saying you work for MI5 and it’s all top secret, that’s getting a bit thin now everyone’s using it...   :D :crazy:

Offline Scarboroughdude

I’m a superhero and the OH knows I have to fly off with little notice to save the world or avert a disaster. Its an ideal cover for punting :hi:

Gomez42

I have a couple of trusted accounts that can text me. I am also a known fixer of band pa equipment, so it's not unusual to be called out to sort problems.

Offline sparkus

As I said on here a while back, OH seems to have sussed I go to Chinese massage places and the like as she asked me if I'd been in one near us and another time she suggested I visit one when we couldn't have sex (she had surgery). So that's that.

Offline redtill

No ball & chain for me so no need to make excuses

Offline claretandblue

normally punt during the day or early evening so no real need to come up with excuses thankfully